The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

At the hotel and I have a feeling this entire weekend will make me feel like a millionaire. That's going to take some getting used to.

Safe travels everyone. Can't wait to follow along all the awesomeness!

At the hotel and I have a feeling this entire weekend will make me feel like a millionaire. That's going to take some getting used to.

Did they have a room ready for you and everything?

Sounds like most of you on the way at least. Safe travels. Wave as you fly over me on the way home from Vegas.
2c755a4fe43451743dc87f71a61fd4b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll touch base when I get to the hotel

Things are getting underway I I'm loving the chatter. Safe travels all

So I grabbed some tees out of my golf bag this morning and told my clubs where I was headed and what was happening with our relationship, needless to say they were heart broken but as I walked away I feel like they understood it was for the best....haha #TheGrandaddy un-freaking-real!!!!

Wait, so you left them out,,,,so they can see you walk through the door,,,with the new clubs???...That is heartless!

It's happening!!! I'm excited and all we're getting are travel updates. This is so awesome. I can't even begin to imagine how you guys are feeling. I can't wait for tomorrow and this week.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So how many of the Zoo Crew will show up tonight for a beverage and get the party started early?

This is awesome. I love #GrandaddyWeek

So how many of the Zoo Crew will show up tonight for a beverage and get the party started early?

Most are really tied up and will get their fill over the next few days, but we have some fun lined up for the guys.

Hello Cali!

Don't forget about me in the back of the plane!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels down. Sunny San Diego!

Sunshine and Fun, just landed and caught up reading! GoGo was a NoGo on our United Flight, but now we are back on the grid hitting the streets running!

That has Jrod written all over it

da7eb1352759513b2f47d2c10c7ade81.jpg

MVP is putting in some short game work

So cool
68283688612d281e90541557b1356b8a.jpg

Loading up to head to the hotel.
96ee8113c8b52a1675df73f7121b8443.jpg

TBaker and I have landed. A good 30 minutes early.

Back