Heading to Whistling Straits - Tuesday Practice Round

I was so impressed (and depressed) by the contact that the pros make with the ball. TV does not do it justice.

That's what always impressed me the most.. Hitting the ball perfect after a 15 minute wait

Can't wait, I'm also going on sunday

Nice!! Yep it's definitly a very uphill tee shot.

One of of the things you're going to enjoy and find very cool about watching the PGA is having the very fresh memory of just playing those holes. It's cool to say, Yep I had thst exact same shot or man, he's 50 yards past my drive and I played tees 50 yards up from his...ha

Yep. I had a 58 degree wedge to the green. It wasn't my longest drive since it was all uphill.
e1ed48337b30bd6612a033df0c92533d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome photos!

Nice!! Yep it's definitly a very uphill tee shot.

One of of the things you're going to enjoy and find very cool about watching the PGA is having the very fresh memory of just playing those holes. It's cool to say, Yep I had thst exact same shot or man, he's 50 yards past my drive and I played tees 50 yards up from his...ha

I agree. I played Bethpage a couple of weeks before the Barclays a few years ago. At the Barclays I was a standard bearer. It was like deja vu walking the course during my assignments and while watching the rounds. A lot of oh I remember this spot and some oh that's how you play this hole thoughts ran through my mind. I still remember Bubba on 18 in the second round drove his tee shot into the same bunker that I did from the same tee box. My shot out of it was better than his, I'll never forget that especially because my dad was there for both of our shots so I have a witness.

Great photos VPSax! Its definitely on the list of courses to play for me.

Thanks for sharing. That shot of Lingmerth in his back swing is fantastic! Good for you for getting your kids so up close like that, incredible memories.

Great pictures!!!!

Great stuff. I am going on Saturday (Is the week over yet?) and can't wait

Back