WTB: 3 Wood Stiff Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for a 3 wood with stiff shaft. I prefer Ping, Sonartec, or Tour Edge. I'm not looking to break the bank so I'm unlikely to jump at a 2015 model. What do you have?

If you're willing to consider a 4w, I have a Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 17* with RIP Phenom stiff shaft. Let me know if interested.

If you're willing to consider a 4w, I have a Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 17* with RIP Phenom stiff shaft. Let me know if interested.

Appreciate the offer but I'll pass. BTW, I'm still trying to figure out why I traded in the Mini Driver...:dont-know:

Just posted a like new xcg7 beta 3 wood. $80 delivered

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just posted a like new xcg7 beta 3 wood. $80 delivered

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As much as I love the beta in theory, I'm learning that I need a little more spin and the beta kills it too much. Thanks for the offer, though!

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbz stage 2 3 wood 15* stiff shaft

I had that one for about a week. We did not get along... Thanks for the offer, though!

Edit. Nm thought you'd just want a shaft.

Nike vapor flex I'd be willing to trade

WTB: 3 Wood Stiff Shaft

I have a graffaloy pro launch red that you can have for the price of shipping.

I have a graffaloy pro launch red that you can have for the price of shipping.

Kapp - you are always way too generous and good to THP'ers! I would take you up on that if I were looking for a shaft. However, I'm actually looking for a 3 wood. The title is a little confusing.

Big Bertha 2014 with Fubuki Zeta S and a brand new orange Lamkin iLine standard grip...I just won a new Titleist 715F with the Diamana S+ 70 so I'm not using the big Bertha right now.

Mods, you can lock this one up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back