williaza

Reaction score
Handicap
I know there aren't too many of you that have tried either or both balls. Just looking for some feedback. I have played the Snell Get Sum and the Snell My Tour Ball. I thought they were both very good. Im curious about the Vice balls especially the Vice Tour.

Thanks in advance

Bumping as I'm looking for replies here...

there is a rather large thread on the Snell balls. Might be better off searching in there.

Bumping as I'm looking for replies here...

my experience with the vice is one hole, then it went into the trash. i got paired up with a guy at a nicer course here in orlando. he was raving about the vice. at the time i was playing callaway chromesoft iirc. he gave me a vice to tee up, and for me i really didn't like the feel or performance. it was shorter off the tee, and didn't stop well on the greens. i switched balls, hoping he wouldn't notice.

i've been gaming the snell mtb since february of this year. i really do love it. long off the tee, great spin into greens. it's my gamer and i'm not looking back.

my experience with the vice is one hole, then it went into the trash. i got paired up with a guy at a nicer course here in orlando. he was raving about the vice. at the time i was playing callaway chromesoft iirc. he gave me a vice to tee up, and for me i really didn't like the feel or performance. it was shorter off the tee, and didn't stop well on the greens. i switched balls, hoping he wouldn't notice.

i've been gaming the snell mtb since february of this year. i really do love it. long off the tee, great spin into greens. it's my gamer and i'm not looking back.

Do you remember which Vice ball you played? In my experience both the Pro Soft and Pro Plus are really good balls. Good distance off the tee and great check on the greens. The Vice Drive was the only Vice ball I did not like. It was like a rock.

The Tour is a 3-piece Surlyn ball, but a good one. Good distance off the tee and really good durability. No check on the greens though.

I currently have 6 dozen Vice Pro Softs and will be getting 4 dozen QST's soon. I also have 2 dozen Cut Blues. But I am still debating getting a dozen or two of the Snell MTB's so that I can give them a fair shake next to the balls (Pro Softs) I actually use as my gamer. You guys are a terrible influence on me. I have turned into a Ball Ho.

Do you remember which Vice ball you played? In my experience both the Pro Soft and Pro Plus are really good balls. Good distance off the tee and great check on the greens. The Vice Drive was the only Vice ball I did not like. It was like a rock.

The Tour is a 3-piece Surlyn ball, but a good one. Good distance off the tee and really good durability. No check on the greens though.

I currently have 6 dozen Vice Pro Softs and will be getting 4 dozen QST's soon. I also have 2 dozen Cut Blues. But I am still debating getting a dozen or two of the Snell MTB's so that I can give them a fair shake next to the balls (Pro Softs) I actually use as my gamer. You guys are a terrible influence on me. I have turned into a Ball Ho.

i'm sorry i don't recall for sure, but something with pro in the name does sound familiar. what i recall the most was much i disliked it. i prefer a soft, spinny ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, Snell MTB won this battle and it wasn't close. (vs. Vice Tour) It started with a sound/feel preference for me. I think I just trust the tech and design of the MTB. I don't have any numbers my experience and opinion is built on anecdotal evidence.

For me, Snell MTB won this battle and it wasn't close. (vs. Vice Tour) It started with a sound/feel preference for me. I think I just trust the tech and design of the MTB. I don't have any numbers my experience and opinion is built on anecdotal evidence.

Yah. That would make sense. The Tour is a 3-piece Surlyn ball. The MTB is a 3-piece Urethane ball. I only had 3 holes to play the Snell MTB before I lost it but it felt very comparable to the Vice Pro Soft (to me).

The Vice Pro Soft is my ball of choice. Long off of the tee and possibly stops as good as anything that I have tried on the greens. Love that loud red color. The Q Star Tour is a great ball and had a softer feel than the Pro soft but it went slightly less off of the tee and definitely did not stop like the Pro Soft

I've been ready for them to reload the line Pro Softs. I'm a sucker for a yellow/green ball and I want to try this one badly. Just can't seem to catch them in stock.

The Vice Pro Soft is my ball of choice. Long off of the tee and possibly stops as good as anything that I have tried on the greens. Love that loud red color. The Q Star Tour is a great ball and had a softer feel than the Pro soft but it went slightly less off of the tee and definitely did not stop like the Pro Soft
That combination, Red Pro Soft, is my choice as well.

I have 4 dozen QST's also on order. Really curious to see how those 2 compare.

I will probably get a dozen MTB's sometime this year too compare the three.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Played both a lot. I prefer the feel of the Snell balls and in our testing were less spin off the tee.
Both solid products.

I will never understand the naming convention of the Vice balls though.
Tour is not tour, but Pro Soft is...Hmmm.

Got a tweet back from Vice today with no estimate on availability of the lime Pro Softs.

Back