Special Ball Markers

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
Im curious if there are players on here like the pros that have some special ball marker they always use when they play cause it has some special emotional value to them.

I personally dont, I usually just use the one on my pitchfix or which ever one I have on my hat that day.

I have a hat clip marker from Kapalua on Maui.
The wife and I went to the Kapalua Golf Academy for our 5 year wedding anniversary in 2010 and have used it since.

I use a THP Albatross Club coin that showcases the partnership with Folds of Honor.

I use a THP Albatross Club coin that showcases the partnership with Folds of Honor.

Same here. I use the folded flag as a bit of an alignment aid.

I've been using this coin all season. My mother gave it to me and it has a part of the Irish blessing I have as a tattoo.

1ed024ea6b52e8348bf3bbebc09e11b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using this coin all season. My mother gave it to me and it has a part of the Irish blessing I have as a tattoo.

1ed024ea6b52e8348bf3bbebc09e11b1.jpg

That's fantastic....

I alternate the #buckets coin Ethan gave me at the Grandaddy (now in my shadow box); and the THP Albatross/Folds of Honor/Challenge coins.

I have a yellow happy face frowning face coin. If I am putting for par or better I mark smiley face up. Bogey or worst frowning face up. I have had that coin for about 2 years. Nothing significant about it. I just like it and use it every time.

I use the marker on my Pitchfix. I can always find it easier.

Usually my ball marker from sawgrass given to me by a friend. I sometimes use the THP ball markers as well.

Im curious if there are players on here like the pros that have some special ball marker they always use when they play cause it has some special emotional value to them.

I really don't. I use either a 1961 quarter or a Callaway or Odyssey marker.

I use a THP poker chip. Unless I need to mark in someone's potential line then I use a dollar coin that doesn't have In God We Trust on it

Usually my Odyssey IOD coin or my first THP albatross coin.

I alternate between a 1992 Philly mint quarter, #Buckets coin, and the THP maker in my Flix Pro.

I just use a FJ one that came on my glove. All my THP and Callaway coins are still in their plastic in my display cabinet.

I use a ball marker with my son's initials on it!

Ball marker with my daughter on it.

I use a Colorado Avalanche ball marker simple because it's the Avs and they are awesome.

I keep in my zipper pocket a coin that says "Good Luck Daddy" and has both my sons initials on it. Rarely pull it out. Just those moments I need to remind myself that what's really important in life (to me) and that golf is just a hobby I play for fun.

To mark my putts lately I've been using the #Buckets coin.

I use a UGA ball marker. My alma mater.

I use the Folds of Honor THP ball marker or the THP 2014 coin. Both are awesome

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have an Ohio State Buckeye magnetic marker that clips on my hat. Also like to use 1964 Mercury dimes (they're silver).

I always use a quarter ... it started when I would stop before a round and get breakfast at Whataburger (jalapeno burger with a DP) it was 4.75 ... I would pay with a 5$ bill, and I always had to use that quarter as my ball marker for that round. Well the price went up a bit, but I had all the quarters in my bag ... rest is history now.

Back