Best Looking Irons Of 2015

I would have to go with the Srizon 545 as well. Mainly the black series. Just gorgeous looking irons.
Close second in my eyes are the standard JPX 850's Just really like the looks of them.

The Ben Hogan FTW 15s are my choice. So elegant, classic, and sexy.

Last edited:
My oh my, this is a toughie for me. Might have to got with the 945s, those things are so pretty and one of the few I've seen in person that I'd consider.

Apex still have my heart though :flowers4u:

Srixon Z945, because it looks the most similar to the Bridgestone J40 CB.

FG Tour 100.

Elegance, class, and pure sexiness all rolled into one sick blade.

I agree with all of my being.

fgtour100.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Z745s. They are th perfect blend of workman and stealth. Thicker sole with a nice top line, long from heal to toe. Great sheen and lines.

I would have a tie,
Callaway Apex clean lines and packed with forgivness.
Bridgestone J15 dual pocket, once again great lines and loaded with technology.

Another vote for Srixon Z545. I'm biased though.

Srixon z945. Beautiful and I wish I could game them.

Bridgestone J15 MBs are right there as well.

If they count Titleist CB 714. I like the traditional look and I'm slightly bias.

Mizuno MP 5's, always been a fan of their clubs, not that I could play them but these just look damn sexy.

Bridgestone J15 CB

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Srixon z 945,745's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ben Hogans are my choice. Srixons sure are gorgeous too.

J15CB followed by the 745's. All around sessy no matter the viewing angle. Then hit them...sold

You know your behind the times when you don't recognize most of the irons being discussed. I really like the looks of those new Srizon Z 355.

Callaway XR! Love the look and the color's and they perform.

Slightly biased here as they sit in my bag at the moment, but these are really nice.
81cdb83220ae4a8332825fa11f240372.jpg

Best looking set, and the best playing set, all in one. Srixon 545 3-5, 745 6-8, 945 9-AW. Done, close the thread!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Best Looking Irons Of 2015

Best looking set, and the best playing set, all in one. Srixon 545 3-5, 745 6-8, 945 9-AW. Done, close the thread!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Edit: can't read.

Back