Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Renee just hit driver/hybrid on a 345 yard hole?

Rene wears the old lady visor to accompany her old lady yardages?

Thats right.... Man Up and hit the Driver.

Quote from Mark...damn I mean Mary "Man up and hit the damn thing" LOL

Wishing they had stuck with the surprise pick for the elimination challenge.

Seriously could you imagine taking a shot every time you heard "sit"?? Wow

Kylee playing J40s. Just became among my favorites.

Kylee playing J40s. Just became among my favorites.

She looks pretty cute this episode too! Impressive up and down as well.

Disappointing performance on the flop wall almost all around. I laughed at Tanya and her comment about being in the wrong group. She said something about them hacking the ball all over while she was just about OB left and in the bunker herself.
Now time for the Blacklist.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just turned this on a bit ago. Can't believe Mary didn't take Sadena, and surprised she hit first att the wall and hit it farther than she should have.

I like the three who won the challenge.

For some reason I found Lyndsey cute, reminds me of my wife in that she probably looks cute in sweats and a pony tail.

"Man up and hit the driver. " The jokes just write themselves.

I should be far enough in to start watching now so I can skip the commercials. See ya in a few!!
That's how we do it. It's how everyone should!

Seriously could you imagine taking a shot every time you heard "sit"?? Wow

Been there, done that. I played with a guy a lot, who insisted on talking to my ball. So annoying.

Thought it was interesting to see Kylee playing the J40 irons

I was shocked that Mary didn't take Sadena and then chose to go first and hit the easy flop wall shot.

I'm confused by them constantly passing up on the money. It's enough, or damn close, for Q school. Wouldn't it be better to attempt that than relying on a show with a few trick shots while possibly having a teammate ruin your chances? At least take enough to pay for Q school then maybe take immunity and try and win the show.

And Sadena really needs to recognize her stature with the other girls. She is good enough to get through the challenges and nobody is gonna pick her for elimination. She should have a bunch of cash already!

Last edited:
I get what you are saying, but I would much rather be at the end with a chance to win the big money.

Most of the girls, and a few guys, will be fine and get new sponsorships just for being in the show. Sometimes it's just nice not to be under pressure and take a day off.

Plus Sadena has 7500. I think she's ok and wants to make sure she is there at the end.

Bout time for me to tune in and watch my boy mark beat down some princesses.

What out, Tony...er, Tonya, is ready to make a move! Your boy isn't playing to well right now.

Last edited:
I get what you are saying, but I would much rather be at the end with a chance to win the big money.

Most of the girls, and a few guys, will be fine and get new sponsorships just for being in the show. Sometimes it's just nice not to be under pressure and take a day off.

Plus Sadena has 7500. I think she's ok and wants to make sure she is there at the end.

Shes up to 9500 now, Lindsey should've taken that 10k when she had the chance. Still think Sadena is the favorite, but there's a solid 3 or 4 ladies behind her that could take her.

Shes up to 9500 now, Lindsey should've taken that 10k when she had the chance. Still think Sadena is the favorite, but there's a solid 3 or 4 ladies behind her that could take her.

You're right. Forgot she won that 2k in the head to head challenge.

You're right. Forgot she won that 2k in the head to head challenge.

Yup, still, not a bad haul for a week so far? She's got to have someone looking to sign her after this.

Yup, still, not a bad haul for a week so far? She's got to have someone looking to sign her after this.

I would think so. She's pretty much the only one I have seen that can play decent under the pressure. I think her, Kylee and Fiamma are the final 3.

I would think so. She's pretty much the only one I have seen that can play decent under the pressure. I think her, Kylee and Fiamma are the final 3.

I think that'd be a good final 3. I hate to say it but Tonya has been killing the second round of immunity challenges and Kristi isn't bad either. Like I said, a solid group right after Sadena that I could see any one of them making a push.

Seems like the theme of the season is "If you are cute you're probably getting eliminated"... Just glad Melanie Collins can't get eliminated... she for sure won the "Outfit of the Day" award last night..

Back