2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Hell. Yes.

Let's get em folks! Sounds like it won't be long and the excitement is jacked up a notch or two. :thumb:

#TheDos is gonna rock #Grandaddy like a hurricane! Psyched to hear more and see the team come together

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Revenge is a dish best served....

.... alongside a breakfast slider

Wow, it's getting close and there are going to be some lucky people to take DOWN the ZooCrew

Let the games begin.
Pirates-Let-The-Games-Begin-Hunger-Games.jpg

Soo looking forward to how to try to get into this. Unreal this is going to happen again. Really want to see THP take it this time!!

I can't wait to see how you get in #TheGrandaddy, THP always has a new wrinkle up their sleeve.

Every time someone mentions the DOS, I imagine us internet golfers hacking away at our old MS DOS machines, but I know that a ton of THPers are working their butts off to get into this.

While I will be totally focused on a different event from now through July, my preparation for that will fit very well for the Grandaddy Dos as well. The contests will be a lot of fun, for sure, as will watching our team come together over the next several months. I'm really looking forward to trying to win a spot on that team and help Jman and THP put that Grandaddy Dos trophy in the THP Hall of Fame.

Cant wait to see the details and how the contests will be played out. Bring on the Dos for the #Basementdwellers.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds more

I'm ready.

This event in just a short period of time, has already lived up to its name. Wonder what the Vegas odds will be? I love THP's chances in this revenge match!

I love that THP is so hungry for this. Whomever makes the team will know that they have 100s of people glued to their computers during the whole event supporting them 1000%. That has to be such a fantastic feeling that provides a ton of motivation.

Can't wait to see how the entry process will go. Very Excited!

Hell. Yes.

I fully endorse this statement.

Grandaddy Dos will be incredible. I don't know how it will be better than the first Grandaddy, but I know it will be. That's just how THP and Callaway do things.

Really looking forward to getting the contests started.

I fully endorse this statement.

Grandaddy Dos will be incredible. I don't know how it will be better than the first Grandaddy, but I know it will be. That's just how THP and Callaway do things.

Really looking forward to getting the contests started.

After seeing your excitement when you talked about the first event, it made me even more excited for the 2nd version.

After seeing your excitement when you talked about the first event, it made me even more excited for the 2nd version.

Selfishly, I really want to get back into this event. It's just an unreal experience.

With that said, I would absolutely love for someone who has never been in this event to see it firsthand. It's cliche to say, but this truly is a life-changing experience.

I fully expect the #DreamTeam'ers to BRING IT when entries start.

We are going to win this thing. That belt needs to come home to THP.

I fully expect the #DreamTeam'ers to BRING IT when entries start.

We are going to win this thing. That belt needs to come home to THP.
Is the #DreamTeam name back for the 2nd year?

Is the #DreamTeam name back for the 2nd year?

Nope. I'm saying literally that I expect all of the #DreamTeam'ers to try and get back in. Everyone should go for this, unless they don't have a pulse.

#PulseLessNeedNotApply

Back