Srixon #JourneyToBetter

Side note

I want that had with the Ecco logo in a bad way

I just watched the Gmac video, again. For like the 598124309512843905th time. Still gets me, Every. Time.

Yeah, that one is definitely my favorite. Both are incredible motivators.

Just got my package in the mail. Starting to rough out some video ideas.

I just watched the Gmac video, again. For like the 598124309512843905th time. Still gets me, Every. Time.

And now we get to try our hand with a #JourneyToBetter video of our own (thanks to our own Hawk). Sadly, I don't think Vine is going to cover it this time. This could get interesting...............

Awesome gesture by Cleveland/Srixon. I'd rock that in a heartbeat Nate!

Very nice guys, and cool of Cleveland to send them over.

And now we get to try our hand with a #JourneyToBetter video of our own (thanks to our own Hawk). Sadly, I don't think Vine is going to cover it this time. This could get interesting...............

So cool. I am envious of you guys. Have fun!

No package for me today, but can't wait to put it on. I imagine I will wear it everytime I play because I am #JourneyToBetter Brad the other day when I played those crappy round one of the first thing I did was watch GMAC's video. Pumps you up like no other....

Ideas I have

Execution and video skills I do not

May be time to simplify

I received my package from Cleveland/Srixon today as well.
Spoiler
Is it wrong that I want to wear it to work tomorrow over my dress shirt?

I received my package from Cleveland/Srixon today as well.
Spoiler
Is it wrong that I want to wear it to work tomorrow over my dress shirt?

Well you are golfing tomorrow

The shirt is nice. A true reminder of what the event this year is truly all about. We're lucky to be able to bring this into the Morgan Cup. I got my video mostly done and it was nice to reflect a little on what's already been accomplished and what's yet to come.

Just saw the spoiler from Nate dogg. Love it. Hoping for a package soon so I can get shooting....

Captain Hawk. You're a freaking stud!

#motivator

The shirt is nice. A true reminder of what the event this year is truly all about. We're lucky to be able to bring this into the Morgan Cup. I got my video mostly done and it was nice to reflect a little on what's already been accomplished and what's yet to come.

I think you should post that video. It's awesome from what I just watched. I pondered making one after just watching it.

Just did Wardy. Thanks and I think you should too!

Here's my Journey to Better...

Well done dude some words of wisdom not only for the journey in golf but for life in general

Love it Tim. You are such a genuine and awesome dude and that really shows through in that video. To those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting WCBM, every word spoken on that video is the absolute truth and from that man's heart. Can't wait to see you in Myrtle.

Love it Tim. You are such a genuine and awesome dude and that really shows through in that video. To those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting WCBM, every word spoken on that video is the absolute truth and from that man's heart. Can't wait to see you in Myrtle.

You too bro. I can't wait to see you!

Well done dude some words of wisdom not only for the journey in golf but for life in general

Thanks bud. I hope my message came through. When I think Journey to better, its everything....

Beard is looking good buddy. Well done Tim.

Back