Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ONE SPOT IS OPEN - High Handicap Golfer Needed

Screen-Shot-2015-09-02-at-10.33.22-AM-S.png

2016 Club Clash is coming and today THP is announcing the full details and signup information. 54 holes at one of the finest golf resorts in the country. FlightScope testing for hours on the range as well as contests, prizes and more. No longer will you have to be told what the best is, be a part of the new gold standard of club ranking, where regular golfers of all skill levels tell the world what is the best with on course testing as well as sophisticated range testing using 3D doppler radar tracking performance.

All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Rules
THP needs 1 person in the high category at over 18 handicap
RH only - It's not something we wanted, but due to equipment supply, it has to be.
Mobile Posting - You must have the ability to post on THP from the golf course and be willing to do it
You will NOT be bringing your own driver with you, but you may end up leaving with one.

There are costs associated with this amazing event, and for those and the details on the full itinerary, click the link above to get all of the information.

We will keep this open for the next few days.

Man talk about an awesome chance for someone..

Oh man. I wish I qualified. Amazing opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great opportunity...

I want in!!!!! GolgerGal should have my information! I emailed her Jan 8th to be put on the wait list of it:banana::banana:

Can I just say that my handicap is 14 points higher?

Awesome opportunity for someone!

Awesome opportunity here people

• Admin
I want in!!!!! GolgerGal should have my information! I emailed her Jan 8th to be put on the wait list of it:banana::banana:

The waiting list was in my possession and is corrupted or not showing anybody in this handicap.
If you are available, send her another PM and jump in.

The waiting list was in my possession and is corrupted or not showing anybody in this handicap.
If you are available, send her another PM and jump in.
I'm available, and PM just sent! woooooooo

Welcome aboard

well this just made that fact that it was to rainy to golf turn my day from a bad one to the best day of the year!!!!!!!!

The spot is now filled.
If you want to be placed on the waiting list, regardless of handicap, you can send a PM to GolferGal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back