Status
Not open for further replies.
People who get it. People who embrace the moment. People who truly care about the big picture as much as they do themselves.

I watched a group of 12 people have the time of our lives this week. I also watched several of them truly grasp what this whole THP thing is all about and saw all of THP embrace them right back.

And honestly, I miss the hell out of them all already.

People who get it. People who embrace the moment. People who truly care about the big picture as much as they do themselves.

I watched a group of 12 people have the time of our lives this week. I also watched several of them truly grasp what this whole THP thing is all about and saw all of THP embrace them right back.

And honestly, I miss the hell out of them all already.
You did a great job leading the squad. It was a pleasure to follow along with the lead up and during the event. Bravo.

Well done Jman! You did a great job leading that squad you should be proud of all of your hard work and dedication!

Golfing in December, in Ohio, 60 degrees this weekend, with 11 other THP'ers

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You guys killed it man. I don't check analytics often like this but looked up stats on that thread and it shows how long THPers spent time there (by IP address) and it's cool to see how into it some people were
You won't be sharing those numbers with any employers will you :D

The Happy Thread

although I'm coming off a pretty nasty cold, I'm getting to play golf at a new course (to me) with a good client tomorrow. the weather is so great right now, and I haven't played in a month. it will be my first round with my xr 4w, md3 wedges and odyssey #9. I think I'll also put the wilson duos into play to see how they fare against my chromesoft. im really excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

517c026c8de969ff772fab02c2e28d8d.jpg

Golfing with a bunch of THPERS tomorrow, would have never guessed that possible this late in the year. I'll probably be doped up on pain meds but man its going to be a good time

Golfing with a bunch of THPERS tomorrow, would have never guessed that possible this late in the year. I'll probably be doped up on pain meds but man its going to be a good time

That really is incredible, have to take advantage of each and every opportunity at this point in the year.

I'm still smiling & I won't stop anytime soon.

That really is incredible, have to take advantage of each and every opportunity at this point in the year.

no doubt, I thought thanksgiving weekend was it, thats for sure. Weather even statys good til wednesday then bottoms out. But golfing this weekend softens the blow of having to wait til RTJ possibly to play again

no doubt, I thought thanksgiving weekend was it, thats for sure. Weather even statys good til wednesday then bottoms out. But golfing this weekend softens the blow of having to wait til RTJ possibly to play again
IIRC we've got the whole RTJ Trail on the sim.

#FMF indeed... just touched down and it started to get a little dusty in here... I was fine cuz it was dark, then the cabin lights came on and outed me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The culmination of it all didn't full hit me until I saw my wife get out of the car to pick me up last night. Must've been desert dust in my hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am absolutely befuddled.

The biggest year of my life is about to begin... And I don't have actual logical words or thoughts to construct.

Love this place.

I am absolutely befuddled.

The biggest year of my life is about to begin... And I don't have actual logical words or thoughts to construct.

Love this place.

I am happy that you are happy Dan

Am I right in thinking you have a little one on the way as well? Dare I ask which has you the most happy right now.....the little one due or the announcement today? :alien:

I am happy that you are happy Dan

Am I right in thinking you have a little one on the way as well? Dare I ask which has you the most happy right now.....the little one due or the announcement today? :alien:

I think most could guess the answer to that (and maybe a handful would be right hahahah)!

Yes, little man should be arriving on Jan 1 of 2016. It's going to be awesome.

I think most could guess the answer to that (and maybe a handful would be right hahahah)!

I am going to hazard a guess that awesome is going to turn out to be the biggest understatement you have ever made

I'm stoked for you, Dan! You'll be great in 2016, both as a Father and a Granddaddy Captain. Hell of a year coming up for you dude.

It'll be the best 12 months ever. Believe me.

My happy is Harry Arnett, that one tweet today means more to me than he will ever realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back