Happy Birthday afwcardinal

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Happy birthday!! Here's to another 50!

Happy birthday, all the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDDDDIEEEEEEE! Happy Birthday!
HappyBirthdayIronMaidenEddie.jpg
im_birthday_161.jpg

Iron Maiden's mascot is 'Eddie' for those wondering WTF.

happy birthday! Enjoy the milestone.

Happy Birthday to my "LV" partner! Have an awesome day buddy. CHEERS!!!

:birthday:

Happy B-day!!

Happy birthday!

EDDDDIEEEEEEE! Happy Birthday!
HappyBirthdayIronMaidenEddie.jpg
im_birthday_161.jpg

Iron Maiden's mascot is 'Eddie' for those wondering WTF.

What's funny is, I knew that and understood.

HBD, Brougham!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, all the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday!

edwards-cake-3.jpg

I had a great birthday today. My family def took care of me today. Dinner at my favorite BBQ place then they invited the neighbors over for ice-cream cake. Fantastic evening. Thanks for all the wishes.
5e3a5e7u.jpg

uju6uvum.jpg

ybu5yry5.jpg

Nice new bag, you were due for one!

Nice new bag, you were due for one!

Tell me about it. I had to not pick one up earlier this year. Needed to leave something for the family to get me. They were happy they could give it to me.

How did I miss this yesterday. Happy Birthday Eddie! Hope it was awesome for you. Nice bag too!

JM

I had a great birthday today. My family def took care of me today. Dinner at my favorite BBQ place then they invited the neighbors over for ice-cream cake. Fantastic evening. Thanks for all the wishes.

Where'd you get the BBQ?

Where'd you get the BBQ?

Cousins. My favorite in this area. It was actually the second BBQ place I have eaten this week. I guess it truly is a good week for me.

Cousins. My favorite in this area. It was actually the second BBQ place I have eaten this week. I guess it truly is a good week for me.

Also my favorite. We went there (Bryant Irvin) Friday night for my bday. Great minds think alike!

Happy belated birthday. A little late to the party. Hope there's still cake. :cake:

Happy belated birthday. A little late to the party. Hope there's still cake. :cake:

Yes there is. It happened to be an ice cream cake.
e4u6e7a5.jpg

Back