Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Awesome news! Can't wait to see everyone, should be a fantastic day!

I might have a +1 to bring, he's begging the wife right now. I'll post ASAP

24 would be big time! He's got leverage, either stay at home and watch The Masters or get out and golf?

24 would be big time! He's got leverage, either stay at home and watch The Masters or get out and golf?

I thought we were all in agreement that the masters are the week before this scramble. I confused, but that is easy to do these days.

Playing golf with THPers > watching masters! We will only miss one day anyways.

I thought we were all in agreement that the masters are the week before this scramble. I confused, but that is easy to do these days.

Almost 100% sure it's that weekend.

Playing golf with THPers > watching masters! We will only miss one day anyways.

And you'll be back to Columbus by the middle of TV coverage. No big deal!

It is (The Masters) 100% that weekend.

I am attending the practice round Tuesday, travel home Wednesday, and The scramble Saturday.

Trust me, I put these events in my calendar.

Ok, it's kinda true. Michigan might be able to get 2 foursomes. Give credit where credit is due man!

Maybe something like this:

PhillyV
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Michigan Slice
mikedean441
Robman7
GregDan
Tpluff
golf3rguy
Zach Zemenik
Bullfrog
Brock
Adam Hartzell
Mark Skonieczny
rbarthle17
Quontice Gibson
OhioMatt
mbowker
Grins
EMPTY SPOT
Sacred Disorder
Sacred Disorder' cousin

Robozero

Robozero's +1

Do we have the empty spot because I'm such an awesome golfer? Or do we get to drive with the beer keg as ballast?

Do we have the empty spot because I'm such an awesome golfer? Or do we get to drive with the beer keg as ballast?

You get the empty spot for your putter to roll shotgun

Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

I'm thinking that's for mbowkers +1. So with that we'd be at 24.

they moved me out of that group due to my +1

I'm in if there is any room. If mbowker64's +1 is in, then I can be on standby, if someone cant make it or another team fills out.

I'm in if there is any room. If mbowker64's +1 is in, then I can be on standby, if someone cant make it or another team fills out.
I think you make 24.

I might have a +1 to bring, he's begging the wife right now. I'll post ASAP

Whats the word on your +1? If hes a no go then we have to let Strohs know he will be #24

Any chance of getting in on this? If you have 24 I could go on standby in case of a cancellation.

Any chance of getting in on this? If you have 24 I could go on standby in case of a cancellation.

Absolutely! I think we will have a waiting/standby list with the hopes of filling more teams.

So far you would make us 2/4 of the way to completing team 7! Even if we have 3 there I think it's doable. Let's keep it going, 2 1/2 weeks, we can get it done!

Right now you would be on standby. If mbowkers +1 comes through then we need only 2 more to make 7 teams.

SO heres what I got
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Michigan Slice
mikedean441
Robman7
GregDan
Tpluff
golf3rguy
Zach Zemenik
Bullfrog
Brock
Adam Hartzell
Mark Skonieczny
rbarthle17
Quontice Gibson
OhioMatt
mbowker
Grins
EMPTY SPOT
Sacred Disorder
Sacred Disorder' cousin

Robozero

Robozero's +1

So thats 23 confirmed people and we have the following interested:

Strohs
Mbowker's extra guy
Toolman605

First post updated with teams and wait list, as well as how I understand the priority for the open spot is being handled.

Thanks for making the updates. This is gonna be a killer scramble for sure.

Via PM's, we can now say that Strohs has claimed the open spot. The wait list is back down to 1. First page updated.

6 full groups. Awesome!

Back