Most Selfless action from a THPer

freddie's graciousness with his time

Probably niteowl03 taking time out of a weekend to teach me club building. Thanks to him I've got a Roberts shaft puller waiting to get mounted to my work bench at home.

Close second might be jhoeffer99. He totally got me a solid discount on some rocking Hyperflexes at Legacy at great personal sacrifice.

Haha yeah Jed really bit the bullet for you.

Kang gave me three shafts to try in a driver. He told me not to return any of them. He asked for nothing in return. MikeG gave me a Big Bertha Alpha head. Same deal. Totally selfless guys.

Mike Dean let me borrow his set of J40s to test before the Morgan Cup last year.

There are a ton of other examples I could give, but these popped immediately to mind.

Countless times Kc720 has went above and out of his ways with either equipment or cell phone/iPad generosity!

When Moosejaa (Andy) paid for my Albatross membership this past year after he only met me once. We've been close friends ever since and have played many a rounds together :0)
Also when MPLefty (Martin) helped me out in a pinch for the Olde Stonewall event with sharing his hotel room for the weekend, plus getting me some sweet craft beers from Montreal.

BIGBALL gave me his old putter after playing a round together at Totteridge the day after Olde Stonewall. We had just met for the first time that weekend.

Adwillingham - paid for my Albatross membership this past year

Soxfan - Gave me a golf bag when the one I have was getting old

Spivey - Set up a really special deal for Friday's practice round in Savannah

1. Kang. 'Nuff said. Too many instances to list.

2. Blugold and Jaysfan driving back to the Savannah airport to pick me up before last year's Gauntlet.

3. Toad sending me another ZL Encore head after reading that mine broke.

So many good people here

CAA_BEAT Rob, T4K Frank and EaglevsFalcon Nate for being so kind and genuine good hearted people. MPLEFTY Martin for sending me a THP no questions asked. KC720 Kang for being Kang. All are so amazing. Sorry if I left anyone out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Kang is top of my list, he has set me up and many others with club(s) of some sort. The man's a walking 'I got a club, who wants it' kind of guy!

Great to see so many selfless acts!

Mr. Mojo had custom ball makers made for Team Hackers last year for the MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back