The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took chunks out of two of my fingers on my left hand with the table saw. I wonder how this will effect my golf game? I was planning on playing tonight.

I bandaged myself back together, it'll grow back together. It's a little more than superficial but stitches ain't gonna do anything.

I was able to grip a club and play but my shots were terrible!

Some times in life, things happen that make you sit down, think about life, cry a bit, and put things in to perspectives.

Tonight, is one of those nights.

Lost a good friend tonight, may God rest his soul.

Sorry for your loss Ryan. Thoughts and prayers coming to you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Ryan

I just dont understand it. Why someone would take their own life. I just dont.

I'm sorry to hear that Ryan.

Sorry Ryan. I feel awful for his family and friends.

I just dont understand it. Why someone would take their own life. I just dont.
Sorry, Ryan. I have been through this twice. Both were Air Force brothers that showed NO signs of being in trouble. It's awful, and painful, and confusing.
Hang in there. Talk to your friends.

Thanks guys. While I cant comprehend it, I feel deeply for his family.

Ryan, I am so sorry! We are here if you need anything!
Thanks GG. Just a phone call I wasnt expecting this evening. Not much I can do from down here except be sad for friends and family back in Alabama.

Just.. Sad. I dont know what must go through someones mind and heart to tell them that there is no other way out.

I came in here to complain about the weather...it seems dumb now.
Sorry for your loss Ryan, sometimes there are just no answers.

Sorry to hear that Ryan.

I came in here to complain about the weather...it seems dumb now.
Sorry for your loss Ryan, sometimes there are just no answers.

Really puts things into perspective doesn't it? Sorry for your loss Ryan. It's always a tragedy when things like that happen and it makes you wonder just one thing: why?

Sorry to hear this, War.

Sorry to hear Ryan. It's the most confusing thing a person can go through. I lost my brother to suicide when I was 9 and he was 17. I still don't fully comprehend it, but I can tell you one thing, trying to figure out why only makes it worse. I was in a training class for work (I work in the public safety field) and they said something that will always stick with me. "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." It's an easy statement to say without knowing the person situation, but I truly believe that it ALWAYS applies. My PM box is open if you ever need to vent or talk about it buddy.

Ryan, I'm so sorry to hear of that. Sadly I also have gotten that phone call in the past (my friend's teenaged daughter). All you can do is offer your support and love to his family.

Seriously this is the 3rd or 4th week in a row where it has gotten up to a reasonable temp here.. almost 60. and now the following day 4-7 inches of snow is coming again.. I have almost given up hope that I will see a golf course this year. Hell i'd be happy with seeing some grass you could even walk on without sinking into. So over this

Seriously this is the 3rd or 4th week in a row where it has gotten up to a reasonable temp here.. almost 60. and now the following day 4-7 inches of snow is coming again.. I have almost given up hope that I will see a golf course this year. Hell i'd be happy with seeing some grass you could even walk on without sinking into. So over this

I hear that dude. It got up to 50 here yesterday, now an inch or two of wet snow. We are just under 2 inches from breaking the all time record for snow fall in a season. Some have said, oh heck we have come this far just break it. I say screw that, I'm ready for some golf!

Sorry to hear it Ryan, that's terrible to get that call.

Changed my winter tires to summer tires. Washed the tires, put them in the to garage, washed my Clicgear...left the umbrella holder on the ground. Moved my car, drove over the umbrella holder. :bulgy-eyes:

Ryan...I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last weekend, Lightningbolt44 and I were playing and I hit a tee shot on a par 3 so fat that I instantly felt pain in my middle and ring finger. It continued through the week but gradually got better so I went and played 18 yesterday. At the end of the round, I had a little pain on the outside of my right elbow but nothing too bad so I did a lot of wedge practice here at the house last night.

This morning I wake up and my right arm is pretty useless. It's comfortable when it is bent but straightening it is painful and trying to take the lid off a jar almost brought me to tears. I guess I won't be playing golf tomorrow when it is in the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back