NFL GM and Head Coach firings and hirings

Looks like the Bronco's nabbed McDaniels... will he be the youngest head coach in the NFL?

ESPN is reporting that Scott Pioli is heading to the Chiefs to be "Head of football operations"

Looks like Pioli has agreed to terms to be the new Chiefs GM. Also looks like Edwards is out. (The Giants Defensive Cooridiantor is rumored to be Pioli's choice for Head Coach). - - - As reported by our main news radio station here in KC. (I think it's reported on ESPN also).

Yeah, what MO said!

Looks like Pioli has agreed to terms to be the new Chiefs GM. Also looks like Edwards is out. (The Giants Defensive Cooridiantor is rumored to be Pioli's choice for Head Coach). - - - As reported by our main news radio station here in KC. (I think it's reported on ESPN also).

Supposedly Johnson wants to leave and Tony G. will be wanting to get traded as well if Herm is let go.

Supposedly Johnson wants to leave and Tony G. will be wanting to get traded as well if Herm is let go.

Johnson can go (we should never have given him that huge contract). Tony can go if we get enough for him. If we change coaches again it's gonna be two more years at least before we get to the playoffs so we may as well give Tony the chance to play for a winner.

Pioli was introduced to Kansas City this evening, and the way he talked about the team he wanted to have here, I'd say Edwards is staying. Guess we'll know that answer in a day or two.

Detroit just hired their new coach. Forget the name but he's the Titan's former Defensive Coordinator. Good luck. (Maybe they can pull a Miami turnaround).

Thank the lucky stars!!!!!

I hope Detroit's new coach can help get that organization going in the right direction. I hate seeing Calvin Johnson, a fellow Techie, on such a poor team. Plus I like the Lions, such a shame right now.

Both!!!!

You guys can have him and his wonderful offense that has ranked 25th for the last 5 years.

Well the Raiders took the interim tag off their coach. Can't remember his name.

The Chiefs have gotten permission to talk to the Cardinals OC (no surprise there).

Coach.

Coach.

Tom Cable Smallville, things ain't gonna change much till the old man dies and this is coming from a fan of 39 years.

They are a pathetic franchise at this point. It is a shame. The only reason IMHO that Cable got the job is there are so few "Yes men" left that agree with the old guy.

Jeff - I still find it amusing Davis kept hiring assistant coaches before naming his Head Coach. I agree with you, he's gotta go!

They are a pathetic franchise at this point. It is a shame. The only reason IMHO that Cable got the job is there are so few "Yes men" left that agree with the old guy.

I agree with that, I seriously doubt that there were many people wanting the job either.

Back