Trip to PGA Show 2010 in Orlando

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have discussed it in another thread, but figured it deserved its own. We will be holding a contest later this year that will give the winner a trip to the PGA Show in Orlando, FL in January. But its not just a pass to get in when you arrive. It is your airfare and hotel included. Plus you will get your pass and accompany THP to each booth and meeting that we visit. You will also be included in a THP dinner with many different companies as well as assist us with photographing and video. You will be part of team THP at the show.

Someone is going to get some great treatment. Looking forward to this contest. :alien2: :banana:

No kidding bogeyme. Another instance of THP going above and beyond any other forum out there.

No kidding bogeyme. Another instance of THP going above and beyond any other forum out there.

trust me... it's a GREAT time! I enjoyed every milli-second of it.

• Admin

Thank you for the kind words. All we want to do is have a forum that pleases people. We will never please everyone, but giving back is something that we feel is a must. This prize should be a lot of fun for us and whoever wins.

It's gonna be so cool when I win it. :alien2:

dang JB! you guys are flippin awesome!

• Admin
RS,
Thanks. We are really trying to make this a great site for the members. We will never please everyone but aiming to please the masses is a good thing.

hey JB, if I won would you pay for the gas since I wouldnt have to fly? or, how about a strech limo from Tampa to Orlando and back? (hehe, just kidding)

That is very true RS....hmmmm

Reactions: JB
I know you were. We wish we could take everyoen.

what a great contest. i would be so excited if i won. i hope whoever wins truely enjoys every bit of it

what a great contest. i would be so excited if i won. i hope whoever wins truely enjoys every bit of it

AK, I doubt Juniors would be able to go into this contest unless a parent was willing to pay their own way to accompany you.

We can't stay in hotels ourselves, plus the responsibility of staying in a state by yourself.

Dent you are most likely correct.

We will have the official rules of it in the next few weeks.

I was just kidding. It is probably best if you just have it for adults anyways.

Very nice look forward to the official rules.

I was thinking the same thing as RS. Just toss me the pass and include me in dinner, I can drive the 45 minutes - 1 hour over to Orlando :D

AK, I doubt Juniors would be able to go into this contest unless a parent was willing to pay their own way to accompany you.

We can't stay in hotels ourselves, plus the responsibility of staying in a state by yourself.

Dent you are most likely correct.

JB should be the babysitter then. :smile-big:

Back