NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic...the first goal scored by the Rangers is by Oscar Lindberg, the first of his career. The first goal scored by the Blackhawks was by Artemi Panarin, the first of his career.

Blueshirts up 3-1 first intermission.

so, Patches scored on the first shot of the 2015-2016 season, and he is now on pace for a 164 goals season.

Alright flames and nucks here we go.

How do you like that Army? 2 seconds in and the Ferland and Dorsette are already dropping the gloves. Great way to start a season. Nice scrap.

How do you like that Army? 2 seconds in and the Ferland and Dorsette are already dropping the gloves. Great way to start a season. Nice scrap.
Yeehaw!
I had forgotten about that Ferland bastard all summer. He's back ha-ha.

Holy Ramo Batman. What a freaking save!!!

and just like that Hanson with a beauty, just not going to stop a perfect shot with that much heat. Love top shelf on the short side, that's my type of goal.

Not a bad start for ol' "hands of stone" Hansen

Flames have looked like a shadow of who they were last spring so far, but they were KILLER at late comebacks so I'm nervous.

Not a very exciting game. 1st period had some action but the second was a snooze fest.

Thank goodness golf is on at the same time hehe

Yeah what channel is that on? I can't seem to find it. I always like the Prime Ministers Cup.

I'm getting it on TSN 3, 4, and 5.

99 favorites but TSN3 aint 1. Found it, some people don't know how to set up a favorites list on the tv guide.

Flames have looked like a shadow of who they were last spring so far, but they were KILLER at late comebacks so I'm nervous.
Actually, they looked a lot like who they were for half of their spring hockey (against the Ducks).
We just made them look a lot better by coming apart at the seems when they played us bc we can't handle any kind of physical intimidation.

Hopefully Prust can help with that.

The kids looked good tonight.

Dougie Hamilton was invisible tonight. Kind of surprising. Ben Hutton played more like Dougie Hamilton, and Hamilton looked more like a kid playing in his first NHL game.

They haven't looked like that team in preseason though. Just not the same jump as they had last year.

Vancouver on the other hand has looked solid. They have some choices to play with the twins this year and goal tending looks solid at this point.

I'm expecting the Flames to come out Saturday night with a lot more piss'n'vinegar. Unless the large expectations after last spring are going to crush those kids into oblivion.

Canucks had about as good a night as they could have had. Sutter looked good on the wing with the Sedins...who saw that coming? I know I didn't.

I was impressed with the Sharks last night, they absolutely took it to the Kings. Pavelski was all over the place and the whole team looked very much in control. It was just one game but they looked good and the Kings looked bad.

I was impressed with the Sharks last night, they absolutely took it to the Kings. Pavelski was all over the place and the whole team looked very much in control. It was just one game but they looked good and the Kings looked bad.

Was a Jones in net? How did he look?

Was a Jones in net? How did he look?

He looked good but only made something like 19 shots. Again, the Kings did not look good and Lucic already got booted from a game! Those two deserve each other.

1489cc3d72853e225194e91a7f318032.jpg

Hockey season about to start in sunny FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great seats dude. Watching the Blues and Oilers right now and I'm calling for the cup. Blues against the Blue Jackets.

Sabres not showing any of the offense they showed in pre-season and Lehner looks shakey.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sabres not showing any of the offense they showed in pre-season and Lehner looks shakey.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back