14 way divider or hate'em?

Hate 14 way divider systems. They are a little better in cart bags than stand bags, but I would rather deal with fewer dividers than 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love them in cart bags!

14 way divider all the way for me!!!

I like the 14 way, every club has a place by itself and easier for me to get at.

+1. Didn't used to be a fan, but have a 14 way now and love not having to wrestle the clubs in and out of the bag.

Huge fan of the 14 way divider. Not sure I could ever do anything less.

I love mine. Its the only way i stay even remotely organized

I like the 14 way in my sun mountain hybrid, but wish it had a putter well.

I love 14 way dividers and won't use a bag without them!

I like the 14 way only in a cart bag. My clubs get caught up in the 14 way stand bag. Overall I like the 14 way system.

I have two sun mountain bags one cart bag and one carry both with 14 full length dividers and I love them. won't by a bag with out it.

Love it. Don't have one now and that's the only downside to my current bag..

Love them. I am not a Type A sort of person so this helps me to organize.

Yes sir, I like things right where they are supposed to be. I don't remember the last time I had to go back and look for a club. They are in my cart and stand bags.

I love them. Keeps my clubs organized, and I don't like the grips getting tangled every time. I had a 6-way carry bag, and I replaced it last week because it annoyed me.

Don't reallly like or dislike them I guess I have never really had an issue with either one

Love mine. Keeps every club in its place.

Just got my first bag with a 14 way top (sun mountain hybrid). Only been at the range with it so far and no issues with finding the right spot. Will see how she does on the course this weekend.

Never had the pleasure of a 14 way divider....but at some point I want it. Friends have them and way better than my 6 way.

I love the 14 way divider in my stand bag.

Love 'em. Unless I want a minimalist/specialty bag, it is a requirement for me.

Back