The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOLF THREADS EVERYWHERE!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Boom boom boom
THP Call Outs are going to the elevator!!!!!!

Stay tuned

Boom boom boom

Stay tuned

Ok, now I'm curious.....er.

Boom boom boom

Stay tuned

Nice! Like the sound of that! Bummed that I had to postpone my call out from Tadashi, but we'll get it in this spring for sure! Really enjoyed following the two this week.

Glad I'm missing the agenda poster....I'm too busy with a real work agenda to even read half of what I want to on THP these days!

Nice! Like the sound of that! Bummed that I had to postpone my call out from Tadashi, but we'll get it in this spring for sure! Really enjoyed following the two this week.

Glad I'm missing the agenda poster....I'm too busy with a real work agenda to even read half of what I want to on THP these days!

How are you feeling buddy?

Wow, feel like I got taken for a ride by UPS. Sheesh. Need this to get there safely though, so in the end ... worth it.

Wow, feel like I got taken for a ride by UPS. Sheesh. Need this to get their safely though, so in the end ... worth it.

DUDE! You should have just USPS'd it! It'd have been fine!

I have the option to buy 4 Tuesday practice tickets for the Ryder Cup. Better than nothing I guess.

I have the option to buy 4 Tuesday practice tickets for the Ryder Cup. Better than nothing I guess.
Seems like people always tell me the practice rounds are more enjoyable to watch anyway... But i have no firsthand experience with that.

It was mentioned. I got beat by C200s.
No shame in losing to C200's. Losing to Mike though ... probably a different story. :silly:

At least no potential dressing wearing, conflated with no putt giving, was involved in the round.

No shame in losing to C200's. Losing to Mike though ... probably a different story. :silly:

At least no potential dressing wearing, conflated with no putt giving, was involved in the round.

lol oddly enough that round did get mentioned on Sunday

lol oddly enough that round did get mentioned on Sunday
I still remember the cart drive to Hole #2 and Coers saying: Think I pissed him off?

What would possibly give you that idea, Andrew? Has nothing to do with the fact that you forced him to make a 6 inch putt ... lol

I found my friend in Nordstrom. Whole rack of dresses actually which I found weird
8afd82ff7c17f134e44c3b552e17c30e.jpg

I found out today that my back is not seriously injured which I was beginning to think was a real possibility. No jogging, yoga, no golf and no exercise for at least a week to give it time to heal from the inflammation and strain. Suppose to rest as much as possible and take 3 different prescriptions. Just knowing it isn't serious is a huge relief.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What meds? Also, are you allowed to do any light PT style stuff like sitting on your heels or light walking with upper body twists?
I found out today that my back is not seriously injured which I was beginning to think was a real possibility. No jogging, yoga, no golf and no exercise for at least a week to give it time to heal from the inflammation and strain. Suppose to rest as much as possible and take 3 different prescriptions. Just knowing it isn't serious is a huge relief.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back