Adidas Golf - Free The Knee

These seem interesting. If they make them in "husky" sizes I might grab a pair or two.
You'll be complaining when you're golfing with me and I'm showing that many inches of Canadian thigh while you're trying to putt.
I was thinking about trying to get a round of golf with you, but that description has voided that idea. Thanks.

I like shorts or pants that have the ability to keep the shirt in place. The changes seem like they could work for comfort and feel.

I was just going off the photo. I know DJ is about an inch taller than me, and I really can't be seen with shorts that run that high. I'd be better off wearing those compression panties from Nike.

haha, I'm overly snarky today (edit). I really love the adidas shorts I have, I'm just a bit nervous about the approach to shorter shorts through many lines.

I actually dont think these are short. They are the same length as the last pair of UA shorts I bought (better quality though).
They do look ridiculous on DJ in that picture though.

It's great that they're putting all this tack in a single product. But my reaction is that the shorts solve problems I mostly don't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look like other shorts I have, that come to the top of my knee.

I actually dont think these are short. They are the same length as the last pair of UA shorts I bought (better quality though).

Well in that case, I'm eager to try them. The last couple seasons worth of material from adidas were far and away my preferred option.

I like the stretch waistband and the grip inside the waistband to keep the shirt tucked in. Fabric doesn't look too bad. I've enjoyed some adidas shorts in the past, but I'm not sure anyone wants to see my knees.

Same here, let alone the thunder thighs that i've been building up.

I like the fact they are slim rather than all flappy so they look more like a skirt. Like my shorts to hit at the knee though. If I free the knee, then when I sit on a cart, I'll also free the thigh. No one wants to see that!!!

JB, do you know the inseam length on these shorts? I like what they're saying about the tech built into these shorts.

These sound fantastic! The stretch and water resistance is right up my alley

What's not to like??? Sounds great to me!

Interesting. i just assumed all that was already provided by some brand... I've had pants with gripper band things for 5 years.

Sounds like good tech, but I'd want to try these on to make sure they aren't too short on me. Too much thigh showing might be distracting to anyone in my immediate vicinity.

John Stockton approves. :D
I was going to post this haha im glad i didnt skim.

Anything that helps keep the shirt tucked in is a winner for me

This post makes me want to buy a pair. I've had good luck with the size (inseam/length) of UA shorts, and a better quality short in that size would be a big win for me.

This campaign looks interesting.

I like the looks of the shorts in the pic, but I can't say that I'd love that fit myself. I'd have to try them on, they seem pretty short/tighter fitting in the pics. Adidas definitely puts out great gear, so I can't say I hate it until I've tried it.

Glad to see Adidas doing these, I hate golf shorts that hang down past the knees.

I'm definitely a UA/IZOD homer, but I would try these out.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Glad to see Adidas doing these, I hate golf shorts that hang down past the knees.
The first thought that I had when I saw these were the Cross shorts you guys had a few MC's ago. Maybe this isn't so trend setting after all?

The first thought that I had when I saw these were the Cross shorts you guys had a few MC's ago. Maybe this isn't so trend setting after all?
The Cross shorts were definitely above the knee, haha, and slightly snug...

JB, do you know the inseam length on these shorts? I like what they're saying about the tech built into these shorts.

Around 10".

Love the concept. Would help get a little nicer tan on my legs too ;-P

I'm happy to see this. I don't like long shorts, and have even gone so far as having some hemmed to raise the inseam. Some golf fashions these days is downright terrible.

Shorts aren't something I tend to wear here very often in the UK as it doesn't tend to be warm enough, but I do have a pari of Adidas shorts in my drawer and I like the fit of them. If these are slightly more snug then I may struggle as I have had more and more problems finding shorts (and trousers) that fit my waist but aren't skin tight on my thighs.....which I find a bit strange as I am a 36" waist, but have fairly solid thighs.

Guess this slim fit stuff these days isn't for me :alien:

Back