Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

I am fit to be King because the Cobras I game treat me like royalty.

(tweeted an entry also)

Last edited:
I would like to be king because, I am the king of making common mistakes while playing golf.

My testing will provide feedback from the perspective of a 20 handicapper.

Hopefully, some can relate to my testing results from less than perfect ballstriking.

My name is Jack, but I would like to be a King.

Jack

I would be fit to be King because I would be a hard but fair ruler during my reign.

Thanks to THP and Cobra/Puma for this great opportunity.

It has been said that a King should always be honest, act with integrity and treat his subjects with respect. This is exactly how i would treat my subjects (Cobra/Puma's equipment) in my reviews.

Last edited:
Make me #THPKingForAMonth and I will share the knowledge and the great gear from Cobra with my subjects at RTJ!

What makes me fit to be King?

Well, I've been Kramer's caddy for a while now. The next natural step is becoming King. A King needs the royal treatment and all of Cobra's new lines are just that. StanTheKing has a nice ring to it!

Thanks THP and Cobra Golf for the amazing opportunity!

Bonus Entry:

What makes me fit to be king?

I am a true hacker through and through. I have a medium to high handicap. I even am part of an annual golf outing each Fall to Myrtle beach with 47 of my closest friends. The name of the tournament is The Hackers Cup. If you win you get the Coveted Green Shirt. This year marks the 27th year for the tournament.

Also, since I cannot blame the weather for my poor scores, I play in all that Northeast Ohio offers. It would be fun to review products this February, especially if it relates to playing comfortably in Ohio in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes me fit to be King?

Experience....
Everyone knows that THE DRUMMER, sits on a throne and wields the 2 most powerful magic wands in the land.
THE DRUMMER is all powerful, knowing and talented, yet humble and damn good looking.
I have been controlling men and women for over 20 years with my 2 magic wands and in all that time, there has never been an uprising over my rule.

I am truly the one....fit to be KING !

What makes me fit to be a king? It's simple really, I love to get showered with gifts and I love the power that comes with the crown!!

I was fit to be a King for the 2014 MC and thanks to my team did just that...#THPMC2014CHAMPS

I'm fit to be King because I love bright gear and live in a year round golf area! Would love to sport some Cobra/Puma equipment or apparel and give reviews.

What makes me fit to be KING?

It is all a matter of preferences. I sip only the finest beverages. Eat only the best foods. Enjoy the company of only the best people, which happens to be THPers. Sport only the most stylish clothing. And I LOVE new and shiny equipment! With Cobra/Puma, they will make me feel like royalty!

And additional entry:

I'd like to be King for a Month because I'm really digging a lot of Pumas products right now, and I'd love to put the new Cobra gear through its paces.

Why am I fit to be king? I'm probably not to be honest but it sure would be fun!

What makes me fit to be King? My tweet pretty well sums it up as I am certainly King material using the accepted criteria.

What makes me fit to be king?
I'm the king of 3 putts, duffed chips, sliced drives and shanked shots...

What makes me fit to be king? Well I just bought a round table and I would wield any Cobra club I receive as my Excalibur to slay any opponents on the golf course. I already think that Cobra makes the best and some could argue the most underrated clubs on the market today. I would relish the opportunity to review their new products.

Why am I fit to be king? I can't get enough of the color orange!

I think I want to be King.
I know I can't, but I want a blind box of goodness.

Why am I fit to be King? Because I love the Cobra/Puma style and will wear/use it with pride!

King for a month would be awesome just to be able to rep a pretty awesome brand. Filled with great people, and hopefully have a strong 2016.

Why I'm fit to be king!?

I'm fit to be a king because I know I'll be a good ambassador for CPG and THP making everyone part of this amazing experience!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra entry -

Back