Calling out Gunner for a cold weather battle #THPCallOut

5 up after a par for me on 7. Ntlookngd for Ntanygd. Fun times in these unique conditions.

Come on guys, second ever #THPCallOut
Lets see and hear about some action.

You guys are far more dedicated than I am. Let's see a comeback Ntanygd!

68971ee5a5e43ebf29e87037ab0157a0.jpg

Sorry I'm late, but just finished getting caught up.
This looks like miserable golfing conditions. But I would still play.

After the first nine holes gunner is five up and we are just teeing off on our 10th hole. It is as miserable or more miserable than you could possibly imagine we are forced to replay the same nine holes as the front nine is deemed unplayable

It's hard to post an update when we're just worried about staying dry and watching our balls bound 30 feet when they first hit the green

After 10 holes I am back to being up six and the next three holes I get a pop

Up 5 through 9.....good night now. As was predicted....a trouncing in the making. Please let us all know what u end up winning by minus the strokes given....

Glad I stayed home and worked haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner to much with the pops and kudos for braving those conditions.

So up 6 with 8 to play....gotta get a move on ntanygd760....

Up seven with seven to play

And with three of the most horrible shots of the day it's now six up with six to go

And with three of the most horrible shots of the day it's now six up with six to go

Lol....DOH

Calling out Gunner for a cold weather battle #THPCallOut

And just because were sadists we are going to finish playing but in the end I'm up seven with five to go I get the pleasure of winning the #THPcallout!

Last edited:
I cant believe you guys played golf today haha well at least one of you did. Well done Gunner!

I personally can't believe they let u play...assuming you guys walked?

This is true dedication from team Ohio.

Awesome gunner! I can't believe you guys are sticking it out.

Up seven with seven to play

And just because were sadists we are going to finish playing but in the end I'm up seven with five to go I get the pleasure of winning the #THPcallout!
Congrats on the win, sounds like you two gutted it out in not so perfect conditions!

I cant believe you guys played golf today haha well at least one of you did. Well done Gunner!

Phil with the Zinger!

You guys are crazy to play today, but glad you got out. Looks like we know who to keep our eye on in #THPRegionalRivalry

Want to congratulate Gunner on a solid win. He played pretty good in impossible conditions. It was actually the most fun I have had in a while especially the first 9 before we got soaked.

Hard to really do justice to the conditions, best way I can describe it, especially the first 9 is a links course from hell with trees and the greens were set up on concrete.

Really did have a good time though with the only person who probably is crazy enough to golf in that weather with me.

That's perseverance, guys. You two may be insane.

Back