THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Is it wrong that I'm already putting potential pairings in my head for this one? Some of these could be really good.

yes it's wrong, whoever is in your pairins will be playing for the wrong team...

GO NY! and I never thought I'd ever say that, ever, but GO NJ!

No brainer for.me despite living in Boston for years. Have to go with the home state New York on this one.

I believe to do so, you must remove your red socks and put on some pinstripes. #GoodLuckWithThat #SweetCaroline

yes it's wrong, whoever is in your pairins will be playing for the wrong team...

GO NY! and I never thought I'd ever say that, ever, but GO NJ!

I was doing it on both sides :alien:

But see Petes post about me earlier...

Not going to lie, I never thought the Northeast was doing to be the second rivalry announced.

So…uh…regulators……MOUNT UP!
Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.
Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak
all you skirts know what's up with NY & NJ!

I believe to do so, you must remove your red socks and put on some pinstripes. #GoodLuckWithThat #SweetCaroline
Don't get crazy..we are sticking to golf here :).. Pinstripes and NY Giants are forbidden.

OITW has been my partner in a couple of events..hmmm

Don't get crazy..we are sticking to golf here :).. Pinstripes and NY Giants are forbidden.

You said it brother.
Your Arod Jersey is in the mail. :D

You said it brother.
Your Arod Jersey is in the mail. :D
Haha.. plenty of cornfields here that need a scarecrow :)

Enjoy that Cotton Eyed Joe too.

This is incredible. I am so excited for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

Oh baby! It's on and I will be ready. Regarding location, I would love another crack at Lyman Orchards even though it says location in MA or those other 2 states that wish they were New England.

Not a whole lot of love for New England so far in here. That's fine, this region does pretty well with a chip on its shoulder.

No one ever likes us. That's the price you pay for winning everything.

Glad to see an event for my NJ/NY and NE friends. Of course I'll be rooting for NJ/NY even though lots of good guys on the other side.

No one ever likes us. That's the price you pay for winning everything.

Yup. We're used to that, though. No biggie.

Not going to lie, I never thought the Northeast was doing to be the second rivalry announced.

No sense saving the best for last.

Not a whole lot of love for New England so far in here. That's fine, this region does pretty well with a chip on its shoulder.

New England is like that tall handsome kid in high school, who got a turn with all cute cheerleaders, drove the nice car and got a full ride scholarship to his 1st pick University...while all the other states were at the nerd table playing Dungeons and Dragons... Lots of hate. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: .... just kidding. Kinda.

I just wish I was better at golf so I can play...

New England is like that tall handsome kid in high school, who got a turn with all cute cheerleaders, drove the nice car and got a full ride scholarship to his 1st pick University...while all the other states were at the nerd table playing Dungeons and Dragons... Lots of hate. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It's a THP event - all skill levels are welcome. Gives you something to work towards this winter.

Well slap me and call me sally. Door number 2 was just opened and I like what I see. Some great THP'ers up in that area that I'm sure are stoked!

The the NE games begin!

THP Events are and always will be about ALL SKILL LEVELS!
Anybody that is a high handicapper that has ever been will be the first to tell you that.

Oh wow and Michigan/Ohio thought they would be having all the fun! Not anymore!!!

Since I am practically a resident of NY due to work can I participate in this one as well?

You win any of those events…?

Back