Did anyone get in a Thanksgiving round?

Scotland

I like golf
Reaction score
I got to get out for a morning round today. It was pretty darn cold but I played pretty well and had a blast. At points it seemed as if we had the course to ourselves.

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving and hoping lots of you got to get out and play today.

Nope. Course is closed.

A few years ago, we got everything cooking and went and played 18 since Jacqui had the keys, so we had a course to ourselves! No chance today though, with it cold and rainy.

Yes, played Belleair Country Club East Course with the future father-in-law. I played terrible but had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not today but teeing it up with 7 other thpers tomorrow

Wish I could've. The guys in my regular foursome were all away and I was on turkey duty. Plan to get a couple of rounds in this weekend.

Ugh 25° and snowing makes for tough conditions lol

Most of my normal group is laying today but I'm trapped in the house, with in laws.

Not a happy boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. Too much to do in order to prepare to host Thanksgiving.

The weather here was perfect for a round, but unfortunately I didn't have time to play. I'm jealous of everyone that did

Nope. Cooked all day. Working tomorrow and Saturday. Was going to go Sunday, but it looks like it might rain.

Nope. I like being married so I wouldn't even ask lol

Nope but teeing it tomorrow while wife Black Friday shops.

No luck here. I've been sick for a week and was just lucky to make our family dinner. It is also wet with our recent snow melt, so golf is pretty much done here.

I didn't, but drove past a nice semi-private on the way to my in-laws and the course was fairly packed. Great day, mid 50's and almost no wind. You almost NEVER get that here in MA this late into November!

Got in 18, we have been playing Thanksgiving morning for 15 years with basically the same people. Nice weather today, nice breeze and cool.

Did anyone get in a Thanksgiving round?

I played 11 holes this morning before I had to leave to get to my parents

Yep we had a blitz go off at 9 and it was 68 degrees today. Perfect conditons

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We've had great weather here in Kentucky the last two days. I didn't make it today, but did manage nine holes Wednesday afternoon and had a respectable 42.

No chance here, got our first snow. I have been playing basketball on Thanksgiving morning for 10 or so years and I'm not sure I would give that up even if I was able to golf.

Would have loved to get a round in today but it rained all day long and looks like it's going to continue through the weekend

Got a mid morning round in joining with other singles. Started on the back 9.

would have loved to as it was really good weather in Jersey today (I think was 60ish) and was sunny with only little wind:)
Instead I spent the morning into the afternoon blowing and racking and stacking leaves.......tons of them :(
And then headed out with the fam to see more fam for the holiday feast :)

None yesterday. Might get at least some range time in today.

It's going to be 65 here. We have 144 person outing going out at 900 and 70 tee times on the other course between 9 and noon.

Busy day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back