Custom Project X Shaft Review Thread

That looks outstanding.

I love the THP logo in the background, and the overall look of that shaft. It's funny - the two shafts couldn't really look more different, and they're both equally awesome. Can't wait to see the rest!

Paul, I freakin love how once you get up close, you see all the THP Logos in the background. Cool touch!

Can't wait to see Dave's and Barry's in here, and looking forward to whoever's next!

On the course for the maiden voyage...

3465b1b8a337f0aef2783ecf3c73c31b.jpg

Paul, I freakin love how once you get up close, you see all the THP Logos in the background. Cool touch!

Can't wait to see Dave's and Barry's in here, and looking forward to whoever's next!

The coolest part is in the sun they really pop out. I spent half my day outside standing in the shadow then stepping out into the sun. I made my family come outside and look too.

That looks so rad Stan. How about a close-up of the tip.

Full write up coming - in hand photos.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441478203.402593.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441478214.515928.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441478229.869863.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441478241.737842.jpg
Looks great - pics do not do this shaft justice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks so good Spivey.

These look incredible. Big fan of the pinstripes on StanTims. The spiral colors on Spiveys came out real good. Oh and Paul's who everyone thought was perhaps the dullest color choices looks spectacular. Love the huge PX and the subtle THP logos.

These look incredible. Big fan of the pinstripes on StanTims. The spiral colors on Spiveys came out real good. Oh and Paul's who everyone thought was perhaps the dullest color choices looks spectacular. Love the huge PX and the subtle THP logos.
Agreed on Paul's, awesomely understated. The Spivey swirl turned out killer, Arturo nailed it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I got a fever. and the only prescription, is more pics! PLEASE keep 'em coming boys! these look incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 holes, 4 fairways. 3 were bombs.

Such a shame that a great club like that is polluted by pin stripes.
#lastplacebutYankeesstillsuck
Like I told him in San Diego at least it's not the Mets. We couldn't be friends if it was the Mets LOL

5 of 7 fairways on the front. 2 misses had unobstructed approaches.

Just hit the longest drive I've ever hit on par 5 10th. Flew the bunker 240 out into the wind and kept running. Had 157 for my second

Just hit the longest drive I've ever hit on par 5 10th. Flew the bunker 240 out into the wind and kept running. Had 157 for my second
Good Lord. What a drive!

9 of 14 fairways with my custom shaft today. Only 3 of the 5 missed fairways were not playable to the green.

9 of 14 fairways with my custom shaft today. Only 3 of the 5 missed fairways were not playable to the green.
Barry hitting it straight? No surprises here lol

Awesome Shafts and Creativity here! Oh, and of course they perform too!!!

Hit 9 out of 13 fairways today. Of the 4 misses, 2 I didn't have a real shot at the green. Had probably my 2 longest drives ever on 10 and 11 for those holes. Since its my home course I know where I usually end up and these 2 were way past my usual shots.

One thing I really like about this shaft is the feel. So smooth with a beautiful mid trajectory.

All the shafts look great guys. I Love seeing the one off creations.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is so much fun to follow. Love the early results you guys are seeing. Maybe second careers as shaft rollers are in order. Ha

Back