Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

So good had to have one more time.

5241590ed9ce29f6c0f9477ebe231f0f.jpg

Dang Nate that looks amazing. My mouth is watering

I am having a protein shake like every other morning hahah

Heading out to BD's Mongolian in about 45 minutes for a friend's birthday lunch.

Hear that, bogeyme?

Hi Jimmy numbers.

2f992c7da30d35adf080b7cf40af4a73.jpg

I really enjoyed Penn Station. Although I highly recommend you and Amart to try Dibella's once. They don't have fries, but their subs are better.

I really enjoyed Penn Station. Although I highly recommend you and Amart to try Dibella's once. They don't have fries, but their subs are better.
If a sub place doesn't make fresh cut fries, it does not get my business.

Did you just say soup is better than fries?

I feel like I don't even know you.
No not soup in general, Dibella's soup is tho.

Heading out to BD's Mongolian in about 45 minutes for a friend's birthday lunch.

Hear that, bogeyme?
I hear you. Enjoy. Lucky.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Had some chicken, grilled veggies and rice for lunch. Trying to get back into shape, and not outward in manor!

I hear you. Enjoy. Lucky.

It's not as good since they quit serving lamb. It's still not bad, but not a must go-to place like it used to be.

It's not as good since they quit serving lamb. It's still not bad, but not a must go-to place like it used to be.
Agreed. They need to bring the lamb back.

Agreed. They need to bring the lamb back.

Lamb is actually cheaper than steak. But people are scared of it.

Bunch of candy ass Americans. LOL I won't say I prefer it over beef or chicken but I'll eat it when I can.

Leftover spaghetti.

Six, In-A-Tub tacos and tater tots.

visit_to_in_a_tub_in_his_-20000000002117613-500x375.jpg

I just had the best ham and swiss ever ok maybe not ever, but it was due to the homemade bread I made in the breadmaker last night. Wow!

Scrambled egg whites + 1 Aidel's chicken apple sausage (diced) + Gringo Bandito green hot sauce

Just tried an Artisan Grilled chicken sandwich from McDonald's. It was pretty good. Opted for that over my typical 2 McDoubles.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Recruiting breakfast - ham and cheddar omelet with an English muffin

Skipping lunch!

Lunch today is chili from the deli down the street.

Eggs and bacon. The eggs here have orange yolks instead of yellow and their bacon isn't almost all fat.

Back