2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Couples birdies 2&3 to get to -3

Choi starts off with back to back birdies to get into a tie for second at -4. Seems like the strategy is play aggressively and try to score on the first 3 holes, then hang on until the 13th-15th.

well maybe Keegan & Dustin can save a few bucks & split the Jet costs to fly home tonight

looks like my Bubba prediction has held up so far

Wow bubba with the nice chip in for birdie.

If Bubba wins this one i bet we will start seeing more of those damm pink G25 again

Watson is on fire. If he can throw up a birdie on this Par 5 he could add some distance between him and the field.

I can't take another Bubba win. Somebody needs to step up.

I can't take another Bubba win. Somebody needs to step up.

But I want to see him build a bulletproof boat!

Phil is hitting it all over the place

I see you, Bubs. Great shot. Looks like the caddie's doing a great job today.

Bubba makes it 4 straight birdies and now has three strokes on the field.

What's the beef w/ Bubba?

(Seriously asking - I know little-to-nothing about him)

Bubba has a history of being a little whiny (see French Open) but I think he's just an emotional guy. I have no problem with him...he's incredibly entertaining to watch.

Make that 5 for Bubba in a row.

I hate to say it but I think Bubba puts up another solid round and takes the lead.

As far as big mover I think a GMAC climbs his way up.

Quoting my Bubba prediction....so sorry I brought this on us all

Way off on Gmac though!

Wow what a card by Bubba

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Small rant about the TV coverage this year. It sure would be nice if Golf Channel or any of its affiliates would actually show golf on TV instead of talking about it for 6 hours before ESPN network coverage starts. My internet is spotty at best so I keep having to refresh my browser to watch online.

I really wish that the networks would aim for a little less production value and just show golf all day. No big emphasis on flash backs. No interviews with past champions and analysts all day. Just show the golf. It's ok if you're announces leave a little dead air. Just let us listen to the players on the tee or something.

Also, what happened to the featured groups being available all day on Directv? Why do we have to wait till 3:00 eastern before we can actually see golf on tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My picks are all going the wrong direction.

Back