Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are very sharp Dean....but I lean red.

sun_mountain_three_5_stand_bag_grey_white_lime.jpg

sun_mountain_three_5_stand_bag_grey_red.jpg

They look good in photos, but seeing them in person with the material left me a bit underwhelmed.

They look good in photos, but seeing them in person with the material left me a bit underwhelmed.
Weirdo.

I want a new Callaway bag, just like my staff bag with the same embroidery. Badly.

You should have pulled the trigger on the Low Tide you sent me a week ago....

I am going back and forth on the head shape. On one hand I like the Whale Tale, on the other hand I roll the Fin so damn well. And I am uncertain on what I want to engrave on the sole.

you saw the 2016 bags already?

I have been thinking about a D200 driver with a grandura shaft lately...

Pull the trigger buddy!

I'm ready. You've been a great help. I know they've made some slight changes to this one from the 2015 one. I think one of these is being ordered today.

I'm ready. You've been a great help. I know they've made some slight changes to this one from the 2015 one. I think one of these is being ordered today.
Along with iE1.

Along with iE1.

let's just say the other bags I've been looking at is the ping hoofer. But man that thing just feels heavy. Would match irons very nicely though

Weirdo.

I want a new Callaway bag, just like my staff bag with the same embroidery. Badly.

Yeah, I game 7 pound monsters... And I can't help myself.

you saw the 2016 bags already?

Oh, I didn't realize. Just fondled a couple 2015 versions the other night.

V Series 3 wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A spot in my bag has officially been cleared out for the G30 3H. Unless there's a PING shortage in the NoVA area, it will happen before I play my next round of golf.

Ponders galore over here... Grandura for sure. Can't wait for the testing to start on those so we can learn more. Still irons too. Haven't met my goal yet for those though. Going to get fit again this time. Hopefully somewhere that has the iE1s and Z545 irons as those are the two sets I'm really interested in. MD3 wedges to round it out. Want something to match my PM grind that's a more traditional shape in the SW slot.

Are you bringing that Mini Driver to the outing on Saturday? I might have to take some swipes with that club.

When did you start playing from my side of the ball ha ha

I sold the Mini. It just didn't work for me. I was so looking forward to that club too

Are you bringing that Mini Driver to the outing on Saturday? I might have to take some swipes with that club.

don't' forget, he's a lefty.

When did you start playing from my side of the ball ha ha

I sold the Mini. It just didn't work for me. I was so looking forward to that club too

don't' forget, he's a lefty.

I am now aware of that.

Heck, the way I've been hitting the ball off the tee lately, I should switch to lefty, can't get much worse.

I am hard-pondering a new Wilson Staff 8802.

let's just say the other bags I've been looking at is the ping hoofer. But man that thing just feels heavy. Would match irons very nicely though
15% off all ping bags at golf Smith today only

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Ping Cadence Tomcat TR Heavy. Putted with it at the store while picking up a couple gloves. That was a huge mistake.

Thinking of regriping the set, anyone deals on a 13 piece grip set?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back