New Staff Member - Staff Writer

Sorry to hear that, but yes I agree 100 percent, Dean will kill it, I love that guy like a brother

Actually I stepped down from the Staff Writer role recently.

I know Dean is going to kill it, though. He's done an amazing job at bringing some great content to the site.

Dean is awesome, he is the original A player, congrats buddy.

Now we have 2 great staff writers with Dean and Cace, we are going to have awesome articles here for sure.

Wow...
We have a ton of talented people here in these positions with Dan, James, Ryan and now Dean (along with myself and GolferGal)
We all pour our hearts into the work that is done to bring all facts with no bias. Dean will be a true asset bringing both equipment and industry tralk, but man....

Congratulations Dean!!

Stop that, I was talking about guys that don't write club reviews. You, hawk and James kill the equipment reviews :) Always have, always will

Your jabs, they cut like mooooshy banana.

I'll try harder.

Staff writer Dean on the job. Congrats man!

Congrats buddy!

Stop that, I was talking about guys that don't write club reviews. You, hawk and James kill the equipment reviews :) Always have, always will

hahaha - I'll pick my sad face off the floor then!

Congrats Dean! I'm looking forward to your work!

Wait so you mean more golf equipment will be arriving at our house now!?!? :banghead:

Congratulations honey I know you will do great!!

What is the heck is that about. Is there anything that is not taken out of context here now.
Cace has done tour event reviews and things like that, I assumed Dean would be doing the same kind of writing.
That was in no way a jab at any of the other staff, If I wanted to take a shot it would not be in code talk, I would just say it.
Shaking my head at this.

Again congrats to my buddy Dean.

Wow...
We have a ton of talented people here in these positions with Dan, James, Ryan and now Dean (along with myself and GolferGal)
We all pour our hearts into the work that is done to bring all facts with no bias. Dean will be a true asset bringing both equipment and industry tralk, but man....

That's awesome. Congrats Dean!

Way to go, Ddec!

Congrats Dean!

~Rock

Congrats Dean, great addition to the team!

Congrats, Dean!

congrat ddec! more staff speaks to the trajectory and health of this place!!! Great to hear.

Congrats Dean!

Thank you all for the kind words. Just about 3 years ago I was invited to become part of THP Staff in the role of Forum Moderator. Getting that invite was very exciting and humbling to think that JB and GG trusted me to keep a watchful eye over the forum. Fast forward to today, I am even more humbled and grateful that I will have the opportunity to become a staff writer for this wonderful place. I consider myself to have been very fortunate in what my THP experience has been so far. THP has taken me inside the ropes of the golf industry at the PGA Merchandise Show, several product launch events, and a visit out to numerous company headquarters. It’s been one heck of an experience and I look forward to the future endeavors. I won’t lie, I’m overly excited and certainly nervous about getting started. Big thank you to Josh and Morgan for this wonderful opportunity.

And look at that...You will be in CA for another industry trip in just a few weeks.

And look at that...You will be in CA for another industry trip in just a few weeks.

Can't wait to write a review on burgers.

Can't wait to write a review on burgers.

I feel a, "where to eat in CA" article would be an excellent start to your writing career.

Back