2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Keegan birdies 3 of the last 4

Boy - Bubba going low is really gonna crush that cut line. All those +5's might as well head for the airport.

Wow Blixt is 29 I always thought he was much younger. Interesting to seeing the age of the players on top of the leader board.

Dang it Rory, you are heading the wrong way

That's not supposed to happen once yet alone twice

Freddie gets the ball to hang up on the bank on #12 again, he certainly has that shot perfected.

I come back from lunch...and see the later groups seem to be having a tougher time of it. Bummer.

Love seeing Freddie still up there today..and climbing
It's a staple at the Masters, Freddie up towards to the top of the leader board!

Some insider information: The irons that Jonas Blixt is using has been in his bag the last 4 years!
He said that he tried to change every year but falls back to them..

That´s kind of long time for a guy that can pick new clubs any day of the week.. :bulgy-eyes:

Very classy by Blixt to let Ben Crenshaw walk on 18 green first. Love Jonas ever since that THP interview with him last year.

My predictions for this event were so off base. Then I see Weir is on the damn leaderboard! Have I entered the twilight zone?!

Bill Haas did this last week as well

I honestly can't believe I took Freddie out of my line up.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Was that a Chutt by Haas?

Finally in the MCO airport where I can see so e Masters and do some THP'n. traveling for work really gets in the way of the important things in life!

JM

Whoops:
roryscott.gif

Man these guys are hitting some bad shots from the middle of the fairway

At this rate Rory, Reed & Spieth will be lucky to finish

Permission to buzz the tower.

Great shot by Dufner out of the sand there, the way that came out I thought that might be in the water.

Back