What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a 2 man Shamble today. We came in at gross 78 and net 70. Was a tight flight, only 3 shots separated last to first place.

I hit great drives and fairway. Good chips. Bad putting and bad iron play. Tired of not being able to hit a decent iron shot.

75 today in team qualifying. Still struggling with a block slice on my poorly struck shots. Cost me on a long par 3 today when I hit it in the hazard and made double. Made a bad mental error on 13 that cost me 2 shots also (7 on par 5). I can handle bad swings, but I can't handle poor choices before a swing even happens. Need to work on that. Back at it tomorrow!

38/37 75 CF16 are real deal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shot a PB today. 40/33-73 in lift clean & place conditions.

4 birdies in a row on the back 9.

Sweet back 9 man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent 3 days in Phoenix this week with a gang from my country club.
Thursday we played ASU's Karsten course. Nice track. I shot 83 in the morning in our points game, and we went around again in the afternoon in a 4-man scramble

Friday, we played both courses at McCormick Ranch. Palm Course in the morning...shot 93. 53 on the front...awful case of the "pulls"...didn't par a single hole all morning. 8 doubles and 1 bogey. Got it together on the back 9 and shot 41. We did a 4 man scramble on the Pine course in the afternoon and quit after 9. It took 3-1/2 hours to do that. the pace was so unbelievably slow we gave up and left. They had some pin placements that were so challenging it bordered on impossible/unfair to play and I know that is one reason why things were so slow. They said they had 350 players that day. You gotta believe they had their heads somewhere undesirable to set the greens up that way with that many players. Unbelievable. I liked both tracks but man, the management there just wasn't thinking.

Saturday morning we played Longbow. Another great track. I really like the desert courses. It's near a small airport. The howl of prop planes taking off was overwhelmingly annoying at first. It was constant. Really distracting but we were actually able to tune it out after awhile. Anyway...my game fell completely apart. Ended up not even breaking 100. I had a great time with friends and enjoyed the course. Food was good too....just wish I'd played better for our last day in Phoenix.

Good rounds over the weekend!

85 today. Best round at my new club.

43/40

Didnt do anything really well just kept the ball in front of me and was greenside in 2 on alot of par 4s which helps avoid blowups

43/40

Didnt do anything really well just kept the ball in front of me and was greenside in 2 on alot of par 4s which helps avoid blowups

Nice dude!!!

How was Tee game?

40/36 today. Really happy with how controlled I played. Three bogeys one double and one birdie and 13pars. Hit the ball pretty well off the tee but had a really solid ball striking day.

Solid round PhillyV

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How was Tee game?

When he started finding his groove on the back 9 with the xxio it was fun to watch. I haven't seen him with that much carry in years

72 (36-36) today 5 birdies and 5 bogeys. Not to worried about the bogeys a couple were from being to aggressive with a couple of putts and chips. Overall pretty happy with where my game is for Feb.

50/47 for 97, will ESC to 96.
Mind was not on golf. Probably should not have played. Hit a few good shots here and there.
Plenty of really bad ones though.

When he started finding his groove on the back 9 with the xxio it was fun to watch. I haven't seen him with that much carry in years

That's great. He was doing the same when we played.

That's great. He was doing the same when we played.

Today was hard to tell for his distance though. The front 9 was rock hard but he didn't hit it great. But on the back 9 he was grooving it but we were all plugging in the fairway. But that's a great club for him.

My tee game was awesome but putting and chipping not so good. 40/48 :banghead: only one par on the back.

Man some great winter golf being played. Nice job everyone.

Man some great winter golf being played. Nice job everyone.

yeah it was freezing 55* with 18mph wind. At least it will be 70 again this week.

41 - 38 - 79 in cold (55 is cold to me!), windy and soggy conditions. Very up and down round. Had 3 birdies but also had a stretch where I had bogeys on 5 straight holes and limped home with a double on the finishing hole.

A pretty windy day, but shot a 40/39 on a relatively easy course. Off the tee I was really pleased at how well I struck both the driver and 3 wood. Irons were good throughout the round. Struggled for about 4 or 5 holes with my short game around the green - actually it was abysmal. My putter worked nicely throughout the round. Made a couple of adjustments on the back and my chipping was much better on the back. Had 9 bogies, 1 double bogey and 2 birdies. Overall pretty decent for early February.

40/36 today. Really happy with how controlled I played. Three bogeys one double and one birdie and 13pars. Hit the ball pretty well off the tee but had a really solid ball striking day.

That's silly good in those conditions. You're on a tear brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back