Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Looks like the Lankford is sold out for that weekend now! That's what I get for waiting so dang long. Have to see whats next door.

Think I may stay at the Bedtime inn on Friday night for $95. Its a dive but then I can get a nice suite on the island for Saturday night.

Still showing rooms available on their website for Fri-Sat-Sun.

What site? I've checked multiple and they all day sold out

Duh, never mind. Just saw the their

Didnt ever jump on the room for Friday, thinking I might just head back to DE to save a little money. First wedding anniversary the weekend before so I need to pull out all the stops

Didnt ever jump on the room for Friday, thinking I might just head back to DE to save a little money. First wedding anniversary the weekend before so I need to pull out all the stops

If Rob is on his own you're more than welcome to split my room with me

Joe we could discuss the Giants woes....... Let me know but no rush man

If it's not too late, I'd like to get in on the Friday afternoon round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Rob is on his own you're more than welcome to split my room with me

Getting my own room at Lankford. Booking it right now. Just trying to decide if I want a side room or an ocean view.

Just saw that they have a suite called the Albatross suite. We should of totally jumped on that!

I got a room with 2 double beds at lankford for friday night. Looking for a roomate to split the costs. It was $187.50 after fees and taxes. Rob, it's yours if you want it.

I could also join you if possible. It's your call though

Further then I thought. Its about 30mins away

Ended up getting a suite at the Bedtime Inn. Its 5 mins from the Lankford and right off the island. 15 mins to both Rum Pointe and Light House Sound and best of all only $240 for 2 nights in a newly renovated suite.

Here are the official times, etc for the Friday practice rounds, they are pretty booked that weekend so there are some gaps, not much we can do about that.

Tee Time Summary

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 AM - 8:38 AM

19 Golfers

Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 PM – 2:54 PM
and 3:21PM - 3:30 PM
22 Golfers
Links At Lighthouse Sound Golf

Thanks Mike, you da man! First drink is on me tomorrow.

Thanks so much, Mike!

Taps away

Thanks!!
Here are the official times, etc for the Friday practice rounds, they are pretty booked that weekend so there are some gaps, not much we can do about that.

Tee Time Summary

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 AM - 8:38 AM

19 Golfers

Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 PM – 2:54 PM
and 3:21PM - 3:30 PM
22 Golfers
Links At Lighthouse Sound Golf

There's also a Ruths Chris close by

You book a place yet?

No, I've been slacking on this. That river run place was a no go and I just haven't put in any time looking for something else. I'll have to figure this out soon.

Taps away

Back