WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I don't see that Mashie hiding in the background Mike!

Love that fastback.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Getting my first round in today finally! Grass is pretty nasty still but I dont care haha, just nice to be out
e3u5u3es.jpg

zy4uty4u.jpg

u8e6y3az.jpg

So some really nice bags up in here lately. The season is upon almost everyone now!
My car was yellow with pollen this morning!

JM

Not the best quality images, but here is my bag...

Green and Black paint fill (it looks better in the sun)

The putter with the same fill (also looks significantly better in the sun)

This needs some minor explaining. I'm a big hockey player, and the grip on my last putter started to fall apart on me. Rather than going out and buying a putter grip, I wrapped it like I wrap my stick. I liked it so much I made sure to do it on my "new" putter

Extra points given to the person who can point out the changes I made to the wood and rescue.

Shafts?

I'm not that good, its visual.

Unless you're asking what shafts I'm playing, in such case they're all stock except the irons which are on true temper performance lite shafts.

ysezusy7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That bag is just awesome in orange.

I'm jealous of that headcover.

Wasn't going to post one yet because changes are coming, but for now this is what the season will start off looking like.

ra7u6a6e.jpg

Here is my bag to start the season...unfortunately a little bit of flurries flew here this morning, looking at about 3 more weeks I woud guess before I can get out and play. That practice mat and some soft practice balls are getting some use at my work shop lately.

Hold on a minute. You have lefty clubs, a lefty #9 putter and a righty Nike method mod 90 putter too? So you swing lefty and then putt righty or lefty depending on how you feel that day? How does that work?

On a side note that method mod 90 putter is awesome. If I could successfully line up a putter with that small of an alignment line, I would totally game that bad boy.

Lookin' good Joe!

Wasn't going to post one yet because changes are coming, but for now this is what the season will start off looking like.

ra7u6a6e.jpg

Nice setup. Do you notice any distance gap between the Spine and the 4 iron? Also, do you not play a 5?

Nice setup. Do you notice any distance gap between the Spine and the 4 iron? Also, do you not play a 5?

There's a 5i between the 4i and 6i in there. Just the angle of the photo.

Its about a 15 yard gap. Choking down the Spine from the fairway makes it close though.

Figured I was missing something.
That's not bad at all, I may have to look into an extra wedge.

ra7u6a6e.jpg

Still some of my favorite looking irons.

Hold on a minute. You have lefty clubs, a lefty #9 putter and a righty Nike method mod 90 putter too? So you swing lefty and then putt righty or lefty depending on how you feel that day? How does that work?

On a side note that method mod 90 putter is awesome. If I could successfully line up a putter with that small of an alignment line, I would totally game that bad boy.
Someone picked up on that. I'm really trying to improve my putting this year, and my lefty grip with a right handed putter, and reversing my swing. I'm right eye dominant, and right hand dominant, and I have found it much easier to line up the putts now, I feel like I'm looking along my target line from the back edge of my putter now, instead of when I stand lefty, I feel as though my dominant eye is ahead of the club face and I don't get it lined up as well. Not to mention I feel as though I can get a better stroke with my right hand/shoulder being to the back of my stance. Messed up I know, but it time will tell, so far it feels awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back