Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My expierience with the CBs was very little, but i did hit Bullitts a good bit during the round and was impressed with them. I am a sucker for lateral forgiveness on an iron though, and the SBs offer just that.

Lateral forgiveness is a big deal for me.

My expierience with the CBs was very little, but i did hit Bullitts a good bit during the round and was impressed with them. I am a sucker for lateral forgiveness on an iron though, and the SBs offer just that.

Yeah, for me that's what it all comes back to, the lateral forgiveness, the SB's were just silly good off the toe.

I need to get my Apex on eventually, still have never hit them.

Not sure why we even ponder irons, we both know what we will be gaming in the MC.

Not sure why we even ponder irons, we both know what we will be gaming in the MC.

Yup that part is done. Unless there is something new that is worth a shot. But I'm about 99% sure of what I will have.

Yup that part is done. Unless there is something new that is worth a shot. But I'm about 99% sure of what I will have.
Shafts?

Still getting used to the Tour 90s. If my arm pain doesn't bother me like last year I will probably stay with them. If not it will be a graphite shaft.

Still getting used to the Tour 90s. If my arm pain doesn't bother me like last year I will probably stay with them. If not it will be a graphite shaft.
I've been thinking graphite for a bit now, even though I ponder the Tour 90s on the reg.

I've been thinking graphite for a bit now, even though I ponder the Tour 90s on the reg.

I'm just worried about driver really. Today had a good front 9 and swing fell apart on back. Hit 9 of my first 10 fairways. Then only hit 1 more and that was on 18. Other than that I have a good idea what I will ask for.

I need some lateral forgiveness with my stupid heel misses.

All of you Morgan Cup guys and knowing what irons you will play....live vicariously through me and tell me what iron to look at!

I need some lateral forgiveness with my stupid heel misses.

All of you Morgan Cup guys and knowing what irons you will play....live vicariously through me and tell me what iron to look at!

I think your list was great. Speedblades will be mine barring something new. Maybe a look at Bio Cell if you don't think they are too big for your liking.

I'm just worried about driver really. Today had a good front 9 and swing fell apart on back. Hit 9 of my first 10 fairways. Then only hit 1 more and that was on 18. Other than that I have a good idea what I will ask for.
SLDR worries me greatly.

I think your list was great. Speedblades will be mine barring something new. Maybe a look at Bio Cell if you don't think they are too big for your liking.

The looks of the Bio Cell irons are a big turnoff for me. Not so with the woods though, but that's another story.

In about a month, you'll have an alternative to think about, and I'm not talking about Jetspeed.

Hmm I must have missed something.

Hell it has me curious now too, and I DEF don't need to be thinking about drivers.

Hell it has me curious now too, and I DEF don't need to be thinking about drivers.
I WANTED to love the SLDR, this might be the answer!

I WANTED to love the SLDR, this might be the answer!

Me too buddy, I wanted that driver to work for me fiercely, best sound and look since the supertri, then it showed me reality. Sad.

Me too buddy, I wanted that driver to work for me fiercely, best sound and look since the supertri, then it showed me reality. Sad.
And all that might change in a few weeks.

Apparently it's legit, we shall see!

From what I'm reading, TM is going all-in on the SLDR branding of clubs. Hopefully a higher spin driver comes out of it for those that didn't like the original SLDR.

Man I hope so. I don't need another driver, but dammit I love drivers.

Man I hope so. I don't need another driver, but dammit I love drivers.
Since when do you NOT NEED another club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back