2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

What a good putt by Rickie

Fowler with a great run at Eagle there on 2. What a crazy start that would have been.

Amazing how fast the greens are, Bryson looks like he barely tapped that thing.

Man Seeing Bryson wearing that hat reminds me so much of Payne.

That thing about the double bogey was only for the final round IIRC, which Jordan broke last year.

Not very creative..
Playing the odds.

My Picks:
Spieth
Sneds
Kuch

Solid opening hole for Bryson. I fully expect him to make the cut at the very least. Game is too good.

Anyone hear if Keegan Stuck with the SeeMore for the tournament?

SeeMore just got some love with mention of Zach using his for years.

yea he is using it this week.

Is this fact? I just spoke to them 10 seconds ago and they did not believe that to be the case. Survey is not out as of yet for me to confirm.

That thing about the double bogey was only for the final round IIRC, which Jordan broke last year.

Immelmann doubled in the final round too.

I really would love to see Fowler get his first Major win this weekend.

I just pulled up the coverage at work, I lost a bet to myself....

As soon as I saw the Hi Tops I thought the top thread on THP would be "Ricky wears Hi Tops"

Went with Kuchar, Snedeker and Day. Hoping good starts from the 3

man, watch bryson set up with those irons is really weird. but that swing doesn't have a whole lot that looks like could go wrong. crazy stupid to prognosticate this early on, but maybe there's something to this kid!

watching jordan this year feels like my game sometimes. driver is on but can't hit irons. spraying it off the tee but scrambling well. solid tee to green but nothing goes in. great drive off 1 for spieth for but a really poor iron shot. great scrambling though.

I really would love to see Fowler get his first Major win this weekend.
You & me both, but I went with Rickie and Bubba for the contest, so I'm biased.

Rickie's double on 1 is without question Augusta's response to the stupid jogger pants.

Was his birdie on 2 Augusta saying "We kind of like them"?

Agreed. However unless I clean out the office of these PUMA 1/4 zips, its going to be a long time.
Remember when everybody said "get bigger sizes"?

I'll be ordering (at least) one once my winnings from fantasy hockey come in after Sunday.

It was a "but the shoes are kinda cool" kind of thing.

Is this fact? I just spoke to them 10 seconds ago and they did not believe that to be the case. Survey is not out as of yet for me to confirm.
You would know more than me ... The article I read said he was making a putter change this week. Not sure why he would use for the practice rounds then switch back.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good ol Tom Watson at -1 haha

Very few are better at bouncing back than Rickie. (Unofficial Golf Ghost stat = zero merit). I'm sure the stats say differently, I don't know, just seems that way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You would know more than me ... The article I read said he was making a putter change this week. Not sure why he would use for the practice rounds then switch back.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I can't comment on him specifically, but that happens a lot. Els practiced with one this week too.
Guys do that all of the time. SeeMore said they expect it to be the Odyssey in play, but would love to see the SeeMore as Bradley said he likes RST a lot.

What happenend to all the crappy weather they were predicting?

Back