Wilson Staff DUO Urethane Golf Balls Review Thread

I just pulled the trigger on 4 doz personalized.

Went back in to GG and it showed a coupon for free shipping... Bingo! A second dozen on its way!

For those who have played these, how's the durability? Will they survive my MD wedge grooves?

Man, that is a great deal!
Yeah, it's a killer deal. I grabbed a few dozen of the non-personalized for less than what I would buy regular Duos and Duo Spins for.

Yeah, it's a killer deal. I grabbed a few dozen of the non-personalized for less than what I would buy regular Duos and Duo Spins for.

Yeah, I love Global Golf, no sales tax and pretty good rewards program... might be buying a few dozen of these as I think that will get me up to a free MD3 wedge.

4 doz for me. As I said earliet ITT, I'll still primarily play the regular DUO but for those special occasions this ball will now replace the FG Tour.

I'm extremely tempted to get more with that price. Yowza.

I'm extremely tempted to get more with that price. Yowza.

I ordered two that were not personalized, so now I am considering a few more dozen personalized.

I ordered two that were not personalized, so now I am considering a few more dozen personalized.
Naturally I got
THE HACKERS PARADISE on mine, in green. Hahahaha

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this ball. I'm a Bstone golf ball fan. But will try these out to see how they compare to THE BEST BALL EVER! Will be a fun comparison.

When I finally get a chance to play, I'll definitely try these. I alternated the Duo Spin with the Chrome Soft was impressed. These sound like an even better green side option.

"Sanzabar hearts Andrew Luck" in Coltz blue? :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification for these?

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification for these?

I have not.. I was wondering this as well.

No shipping notification but I went and looked at my status and they are indeed shipped. Should be here by Monday or Tuesday. Looks like they are $42.95 now, kudos to Global Golf for fulfilling these orders.

Just checked, mine shipped too.

No shipping notification but I went and looked at my status and they are indeed shipped. Should be here by Monday or Tuesday. Looks like they are $42.95 now, kudos to Global Golf for fulfilling these orders.

Wilson site says $37.99 as the price still. I've always had good experiences with Global Golf so I find it hard to believe they would over charge. It looks like that is for a personalized order however I don't see a price for non personalized balls on there.

I'm looking forward to getting these - I won't be playing for a while, but the stash I bought should get me through a chunk of the 2016 season.

Man I wish I would have gotten in on that deal!

I tried to find these this weekend to give them a try

Man I wish I would have gotten in on that deal!

I tried to find these this weekend to give them a try
I wanting to give these a try myself. I really like the Duo, and this urethane ball sounds like another that I would like as well.

I really hope that global golf fixes the issue here but it looks like they may not be honoring the price. I only received 50% of the balls I ordered. The shipping notification was for half of my order too. Really hope they didn't just auto adjust the price after the fact because then I drastically overpaid for the balls.

Back