Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Thank you for the update, it sounds like you have some of the people working on this. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers through out this whole ordeal. Best wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Just thinking about you guys this morning. Hope you guys are doing well. Continued thoughts and prayers coming to you guys. God will keep her safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see so many are involved in this to get it done right (surgeons and such).

Will continue to send vibes, for sure.

Continued prayers for strength for you all and prayers for the surgeon, doctors and nurses caring for your little girl.

Thanks for the update.

I know every situation is different. But a friends 14 year old son just went through a similar surgery. They went in through the back of the brain as well.

He is a highly ranked junior BB&T player and he regained almost all his motor skills within a few.

So the positive thoughts will continue as you all wait it out.

Continued thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for your family.

Thanks for the update.

I know every situation is different. But a friends 14 year old son just went through a similar surgery. They went in through the back of the brain as well.

He is a highly ranked junior BB&T player and he regained almost all his motor skills within a few.

So the positive thoughts will continue as you all wait it out.

Everyone is most certainly different, but we still love hearing stories like this. Thank you.

Nothing more heartbreaking and scary than a sick child. You will come through it and ever after nothing will phase you again.

Prayers for your baby and family.

Check this out. http://www.visualaseinc.com

It's new, less invasive than traditional brain surgery. Limited number of hospitals/surgeons using it. Jim Hern here at Thomas Jefferson Univ Hospital here in Philly is one, an associate of my wife. That's how we know about it. Ask your Dr.

And fwiw, favor teaching hospitals, or children specialty hospitals. Don't have something like this performed at a community hospital. Just don't.

Looking forward to positive updates.

Thank you so much for the update, a very stressful situation to say the least, we will continue to keep her and you all in our prayers and will be sure to add the surgeons to the prayer list as well. Sounds like they have a plan and are confident in it, I truly hope she bounces back quickly, kids are so resilient, I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Thanks for the update Danny, many prayers are being sent up for your daughter and your entire family.

Thanks for the update Danny. Positive thoughts and prayers still being sent to you and your family.

Continued thoughts and prayers for you.

Just read the update from last night Danny. Continued prayers your way!

Continued positive thoughts & prayers coming your way. Hang in there!

Been out of pocket on business. My prayers are still with all of you Danny!

JM

Bumping this as I think today is the day? Either way, praying for your little girl and your family as well as the doctors involved. Prayer works buddy and here's to a speedy recovery!

Stay strong.

I had it in my head that it was too. Continued prayers for all.

JM

My thoughts and prayers will be focused on your little girl all day Danny.

Pulling for you guys today, Danny.

Positive thoughts your families way drp!

More prayers sent your way. May all go well.

Back