International Foods - Your Selections

Cuban and Authentic Mexican for me.

I love all food that isn't spicy/deep fried but those are my two favorites.

Nothing beats great Mexican food.

That reminds me. Next time you're around me, we can go to this fajita place I found in Savannah. Really authentic!

That reminds me. Next time you're around me, we can go to this fajita place I found in Savannah. Really authentic!

If it's anything like La Playa consider me in.

JB, you ready for some Mexican/Chinese deliciousness?

German for me, western German to be specific (other regions favor other types of German food)...

Jagerschnitzel mit pommes bitter!

The US AF sent me to western Germany many years ago and I fell in love with the food; and the bier!

I LOVE international food. I would probably take any international dish over an American one.

Does anyone know a good website to buy GOOD curry? I absolutely love curry, it's one of my favorite spices, but McCormick isn't going to cut it so I would like to find a reliable place online to buy it.

I LOVE international food. I would probably take any international dish over an American one.

Does anyone know a good website to buy GOOD curry? I absolutely love curry, it's one of my favorite spices, but McCormick isn't going to cut it so I would like to find a reliable place online to buy it.

GermanDeli.com

One thing I don't see enough of is a Doner Kabob. Turkish street food that I saw everywhere in Germany. Kind of like a gyro, but better IMO.

There's a place in Athens, GA that has them. Need to get back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I love Dean & Deluca spices. Pricey though but always good.

We have some fantastic Mexican restaurants in our area, and those are great. We had an authentic Italian place open up, but it didn't make it. The food was good, but the location and lack of knowledge of where it was, killed it off.

I could live on Thai food the rest of my life and never complain.

One thing I don't see enough of is a Doner Kabob. Turkish street food that I saw everywhere in Germany. Kind of like a gyro, but better IMO.

There was this little Kebab place just outside of Sachsenhausen in Frankfurt.....after a serious night of drinking good beer it was the best food ever.

Penzeys

Cuban, Cuban and for a change of pace Cuban.

Curry. A really good curry. It's one of the things I miss about home. I've visited many places in the US and have yet to find a decent one unfortunately.

Italian and Mexican for intl. but good ole red beans, rice, andouille sausage and hush puppies are my all time favorite. (could be considered international)

Favorite international food would have to be Mexican with a close second going to authentic Vietnamese.

Tex-Mex ... :bananadance:

Because Texas is its own country!

Döner is the bomb

We have a nice Mediterranean place here in town and I've tried a few different things, but I'm not a big fan. I like our Mexican, Japanese and Chinese restaurants, but I'm sure they wouldn't be considered authentic.

Back