Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the local shelter and found this dog I just fell in love with. He was so calm and when I took him out he just sat on my lap wagging his tail and just completely loving me. It absolutely killed me seeing him in there. They said they just got him a week ago as a stray and dont know what kind of dog but they thinks it is a English bulldog mix. I want him so bad but I already have two labs and a cat and dont know how everyone would do together. It just sucks because if we dont get him I just have to wonder what kind of family took him home

View attachment 13886

View attachment 13887

He's a beautiful pup. I hope he finds a home soon!

Went to the local shelter and found this dog I just fell in love with. He was so calm and when I took him out he just sat on my lap wagging his tail and just completely loving me. It absolutely killed me seeing him in there. They said they just got him a week ago as a stray and dont know what kind of dog but they thinks it is a English bulldog mix. I want him so bad but I already have two labs and a cat and dont know how everyone would do together. It just sucks because if we dont get him I just have to wonder what kind of family took him home

View attachment 13886

View attachment 13887

Hope he finds a loving home! Looks so sweet

The thing I'm worried about the most is that the shelter has had issues with people adopting pit bulls and those types of breeds to fight them and I would hate it if he went to a home like that. I just dont know if its possible for him to be in our house with the dogs I already have

The thing I'm worried about the most is that the shelter has had issues with people adopting pit bulls and those types of breeds to fight them and I would hate it if he went to a home like that. I just dont know if its possible for him to be in our house with the dogs I already have

Is it possible to try and foster him for a couple days to see how it goes? That thought alone I would take him and foster him for as long as I had to, to make sure he went to a loving home.

He isnt neutered and one of my dogs havent been neutered yet so the shelter said one of them have to be neutered before we can take him. Which my dog is going to be neutered soon. A couple months ago they adopted out a dog that wasnt neutered to a family with a dog that wasnt neutered and they got in a big fight and cost them a ton of money and the shelter had to re adopt the dog so the made that rule to help prevent that. I asked if we could bring my dogs there but they said they could get into a fight and bite me or my wife or a worker if we tried to break it up and then that would make the dog a bite case

Love this thread. Some hilarious pics and cute critters.

After the sad passing of our two 13 year old cats, we finally were ready to welcome two new rescues into our home. 4 months old and little bundles of energy. And they both love cuddles, as soon as you pick them up or just give them a pat they start purring REALLY LOUDLY :love:
Our kids (3 and 5) are just over the moon to have them in the house, they're pretty good with them so far. Let's hope we get a good 10+ years of love out of them.

cats.jpg

After the sad passing of our two 13 year old cats, we finally were ready to welcome two new rescues into our home. 4 months old and little bundles of energy. And they both love cuddles, as soon as you pick them up or just give them a pat they start purring REALLY LOUDLY :love:
Our kids (3 and 5) are just over the moon to have them in the house, they're pretty good with them so far. Let's hope we get a good 10+ years of love out of them.

View attachment 13898
Lol. What awesome faces. :D

This is a pic I took 3 years ago on St. Patricks Day...Now thats a designated driver...

IMAG0039_zpscc3ceiet.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ran her hard today and she is out!!

My wife sent me this picture today. The hard life of being a puppy in my house

esu5a4u4.jpg

So many cute faces!!

7ery4ude.jpg

First day of the Master's equals time to break out the new golf collar she got for Christmas.

Here's my catahoula Maggie

St. Patrick's Day

After a workout

And finally, right before her little sister came

my8abape.jpg

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

When our dog does that you had best scratch that belly.

JM

View attachment 13898

Great looking kittens.

This is a pic I took 3 years ago on St. Patricks Day...Now thats a designated driver...

IMAG0039_zpscc3ceiet.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pic.

My wife sent me this picture today. The hard life of being a puppy in my house

esu5a4u4.jpg

So cute.

Here's my catahoula Maggie

St. Patrick's Day

After a workout

And finally, right before her little sister came

Lovely dog, there is one in my neighborhood.

Duke's version of upward facing dog.

be8y5yma.jpg

Great pic, my dog likes to do that but whenever I get ready to take a pic she moves.

Alright...this is as good a place as any.

I was out playing golf yesterday when the wife texts me saying that she was out for a run with our black lab and this smaller dog started following them. There is a busy street around 100 yards away from our house so she had concern about it getting hit, etc.

No collar but dog is not a stray....nice coat, clean teeth, very polite. Prefers to be inside.

I got home and we took it to Banfield to get scanned. Microchip was found...yeah!! Well the only info was tied back to a breeder in Wisconsin, called the number and it's not in service.

Come home and make up posters and post 10 throughout our neighborhood (roughly 4 square miles). No calls or anything yesterday.

Here we are this morning. My other 4 are checking this cool little guy out pretty seriously. This guy loves to snuggle and just follows me around the house.

So many dogs!! Haha that's awesome Cookie, wish more people were willing to help like you. Hopefully the owners will find him, if not that's less space on your bed ; )

Hey Cookie, I could be wrong, but he looks a little like a Blue Heeler. I wonder if he's a full-bred.

So this has to happen on Masters Sunday?

4B40E017-6D3A-4C1D-A2D9-833FCBBED79D_zpslgubalad.jpg

He's bleeding a lot, and in pain, so it's off to the emergency vet, but that hasn't tempered his excitement about "going for a ride."

E6D013EA-E651-4028-8E17-21C2F1765B30_zpspulgv5fa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back