2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Awesome haul!

And btw, vision gloves are freaking amazing!!!!

Wow now that's a haul! I'm even more excited to get mine now on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking first bag.This is going to be an exciting thread in the next few days.

That is great!!!! I would be excited to get what's in that same bag there.

Thanks for doing this Golfergirl and J B.

You took time from your own holiday schedule to do this.

Plus, Golfergirl was sick.

Get better soon.

Jack

Great first bag! That's quite the haul there for $20. Some awesome stuff!

Still kicking myself for not getting an order in on these. Nice bag rjb.

I was excited to see my holiday grab bag had arrived today. Sorry no video but my 17month old isn't sure if she wants to see the ball drop or not and screaming loud enough to wake the neighbors lol. Thanks JB and Golfergal for putting these together for us!

950f8e18ec41cf0f5140b797d1197307.jpg

Wow solid haul my friend!

No grand prize ticket in that bag just increases my chances:alien2:

Looks like a nice haul there. I'm still sporting my bag tag from last year, or two years ago? I forget.

Thats a great haul there, cant wait to get mine.

Ok boys here it is. Just walked in the door and New Years drinks combined with excitement = lack of video. No extra special prizes but this Bobby jones makes up for it!
68453b7105459179b0e561e4bd45ae17.jpg

Thanks so much JB and GG!! You to Wardy, I can just tell this one was packed by you.

Great haul Andy! That pullover is especially awesome looking!!

Ok boys here it is. Just walked in the door and New Years drinks combined with excitement = lack of video. No extra special prizes but this Bobby jones makes up for it!

Thanks so much JB and GG!! You to Wardy, I can just tell this one was packed by you.

OMG... I freaking adore that Bobby Jones 1/4 zip.

Solid bag dude

I'm also jealous of those folds of honor THP coins. They are great quality. Mine is relegated to the desk for display.

Is there any way for me to get one of those? Or was that a past year event thing?

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Both of these have been really solid bags, congrats guys.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Both very nice bags. Awesome 20 bucks spent there!

I can't wait to get mine. Both of those bags were great bags

Is there any way for me to get one of those? Or was that a past year event thing?

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it
PM me your address and ill send you one

Wow! Those are some great hauls! Can't wait to see what I get!

Man those are some great bags so far. Also no grand prize tickets just yet it appears. Who will be the first to get one??

Jealous of that 1/4 zip. Been wanting one of those for awhile now. really wish I wouldn't have had a brain fart and got in on this deal.

2 great bags so far

Whoa, these grab bags are nice!

Back