2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Wow love 99% of the deets on this. Unfortunately the one that keeps me out is the date. No doubt this is going to be an event to remember.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Awesome event at a fantastic location. Can't wait to see the teams formed and the competition kick off.
And that is one unbelievable prize for the winners.

This sounds like an amazing time, can't wait to sign up!

Reminder set. Would love to get in on this one with the awesomeness that represents these Two Organizations

This is AMAZING! I will be trying for this one.

Looks awesome. Reminder set.

Cerebral assassin, I like the sound of that...

This is as much of a must event for me as anything. I need this!

Cannot wait!

It's a THP event so that means I have a conflict! Would love to get in on this opportunity, alas I'm picking my daughter up from camp in Northern Michigan.

I now have permission to try for this, not an unimportant detail. I hope for long odds though as that will mean a ton of people want in...as it should be with an event this grand.

Dang guys you're in for more THP goodness, good luck to those that enter.

Going to do my best to get into this one. Need to play some True Blue and Caledonia with THPers and Hashtag

Not familiar with the area at all...what would you guys say are the best airports to fly in to?

#TheCup is just too intriguing.

And green light approval from MrsV. I'm full go on this one!

Can't wait for a chance at this one, been a Team #hashtag man from start and to do it on those legendary Courses at that price is just out of this world.

come on cup

Such a great price for what is sure to be a killer event.

Mike Dean proved his mettle last summer as a non-playing captain. The real question is whether he can captain a team to victory while playing...tough one to call.

I think I'd have to back Hashsassin Chad on this one. Regardless, it's going to be a heck of a good time for the 12 that make it.

Spend time at Caledonia's short game area. Trust me on this one.

Mike Dean proved his mettle last summer as a non-playing captain. The real question is whether he can captain a team to victory while playing...tough one to call.

I think I'd have to back Hashsassin Chad on this one. Regardless, it's going to be a heck of a good time for the 12 that make it.

Spend time at Caledonia's short game area. Trust me on this one.
To be fair based on the sunday skunk i wasnt even needed

Not familiar with the area at all...what would you guys say are the best airports to fly in to?

#TheCup is just too intriguing.
Myrtle Beach dude!

Such an awesome event and you can't go wrong when Callaway is involved! On a side note...wow, the cost of airfare from here to there right now...holy crap!

Back