Dean is getting called out #THPCALLOUT

just 8 days until Dean gets the beat down of a life time :)

Take it easy on him and save some for me. Dean and I have some business to tend to this summer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is still a thing? I figured the old man forgot about it already. Good to know his memory is sharp. I want the memory of the a$$ whooping that he's about to get to stay fresh in his mind for years to come.

this is still a thing? I figured the old man forgot about it already. Good to know his memory is sharp. I want the memory of the a$$ whooping that he's about to get to stay fresh in his mind for years to come.
He probably has post it notes in his office,car,bedroom, bathroom and everywhere else to remind him

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Remember my young padawan there can only be one master

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He probably has post it notes in his office,car,bedroom, bathroom and everywhere else to remind him

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You mean these?
9d645762cd20c6bafbbe43e31a32268e.jpg

bc46e648f9eb036e3e9987d48506dfba.jpg

How far do you think you will be behind him?

Hey-O!

Two days away from victory. Decided to watch some game film on my opponent.

v1.bTsxMTE3MzY2MTtqOzE3MDMwOzIwNDg7ODAwOzEyMDA

While you're at it:

Hobbit_3_Horizontal_Teaser.jpg

Locked and loaded for the flight down.

Wow, that is confidence. I look forward to you ending every swing with, "the dean has spoken!!".

Wow, that is confidence. I look forward to you ending every swing with, "the dean has spoken!!".

you will be a part of the fun. Just don't be alarmed when you see a grown man cry. He tends to get emotional that one.

Looking forward to it and doing a ton of posting as we follow along.

you will be a part of the fun. Just don't be alarmed when you see a grown man cry. He tends to get emotional that one.

"where's that power button?"

You mean these?
9d645762cd20c6bafbbe43e31a32268e.jpg

Looks like Shane already went ahead and updated those post it notes. Must be in preparation for when he returns.

2278ab81faa677ba53862a169b2c1134.jpg

Looks like Shane already went ahead and updated those post it notes. Must be in preparation for when he returns.

2278ab81faa677ba53862a169b2c1134.jpg
That is great.

Dean is going to get beaten by and midget that is going to sting

Dean is going to get beaten by and midget that is going to sting

I've been beaten by shorter and better golfers. The part thats going to sting is watching you with that silly floppy hat for 4.5 hours.

I've been beaten by shorter and better golfers. The part thats going to sting is watching you with that silly floppy hat for 4.5 hours.
My bucket hats rock, don't hate the player, hate the game.
In the words of the late great Howard cossell " down goes dean"

Since it's almost game time I am going to with Dean to win this match. Looking forward to following along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back