2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Since I won't make it to Pine Valley, this will have to do. Almost made the up and down

260baa9bdcc35c8187b92481b00fe643.jpg

Really having some fun with the M1 today. Comparing it back to the m2 I've been testing the last few months is night and day.

Distance is comparable, but the forgiveness with the M1 is so superior.

Some good looking swings in those pics! I will admit, I cringed at the Dean driver out of the bunker pic. Poor poor driver bottom.

XR Sub Zero used for the contest on 11. Made par with a penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really having some fun with the M1 today. Comparing it back to the m2 I've been testing the last few months is night and day.

Distance is comparable, but the forgiveness with the M1 is so superior.

Completely agree, mishits off the heel are much more forgiving than the M2 was for me

Eagle vs Falcon unloading

8a32c8c447a35b49073722beec8e5781.jpg

1424acf786db650fae56a3fdda867d1d.jpg

All 4 of us made birdie on the driver challenge hole.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow. Driver challenge on 11 and the group makes 5. Crazy.

That is awesome guys

What an awesome contest! Looks like a great day for golf

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ATL with a 6 on the driver contest hole after taking a penalty. Managed to scrape out a 5 for myself.

M1 into the wind
GBB, same hole 3 yds less.
Both center fairway with much different flights.

Wow. Driver challenge on 11 and the group makes 5. Crazy.

Group?

It was an individual effort.

Out of contention.

#XR16

Even in the wind, its been eye opening.

im on the green in two on the driver only hole and Trey made in three.

#Albatross...

Nope. Trey and I both made 5. We re in!

This thread and the data thread have been an eye opener to me, and will effect which drivers I look at next week at my fitting. Thank you so much everyone!! This have been an Eye-opener and very enlightening.

The XR16 continues to stand out for me. Tough to choose between it and the M1 today.

Both are finding fairways, distance is comparable. And both are just effortless to hit.

Back