Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I plan on beating Dean like a drum on the course thursday :p

My first event also. I am flying into Orlando Thursday and leaving Sunday night from same.

What time are you flying in/out? JonD and I are carpooling..maybe we can do three.

Yep. DWC took my place after plans changed.

Sorry to miss out but glad he's getting his first official event experience.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ahh, I was looking forward to seeing you again since you were my first live THPer in Pittsburgh and I was the terrified new guy. We will have fun with DWC though!

Ahh, I was looking forward to seeing you again since you were my first live THPer in Pittsburgh and I was the terrified new guy. We will have fun with DWC though!
You get to hang with me again though, that's always fun-ish.

You get to hang with me again though, that's always fun-ish.
Been way to long since I hung out with you. Going to be a blast

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ill be there, we can reminisce about Sundays round in Pitt as we had our lives flash before our eyes

Ill be there, we can reminisce about Sundays round in Pitt as we had our lives flash before our eyes

I pretty much did that to PGG in November (who had his own cart adventure in front of us that day:laughing: ) and our cart ride down that hill was all I could think about afterward.

#UpAndDownForPar

#ILikedThatCartGirl

#MoreReasonsWhyIWalk

I pretty much did that to PGG in November (who had his own cart adventure in front of us that day:laughing: ) and our cart ride down that hill was all I could think about afterward.

#UpAndDownForPar

#ILikedThatCartGirl

#MoreReasonsWhyIWalk

It's always funny until that shoe is on the other foot

It's always funny until that shoe is on the other foot

He was obviously safe since he was chasing his cart across the fairway and you and I weren't in danger either, but I wasn't so sure when he and I were skidding sideways.

PAID in FULL!!! Nothing left but sending the clubs down and making my flight. Can't wait for the event and meeting everyone!!!

PAID in FULL!!! Nothing left but sending the clubs down and making my flight. Can't wait for the event and meeting everyone!!!
You sending them ahead of time?

Yeah. Going to send down w/ ship sticks. They will deliver right to the resort. I am not getting down there till Thursday night so I won't need till we hit range. I got cheap flights on spirit airlines and don't want to waste money trying to check clubs and worry about bigger car just for clubs. I have a few other clubs I can still hit that week when I send main set down.

Yeah. Going to send down w/ ship sticks. They will deliver right to the resort. I am not getting down there till Thursday night so I won't need till we hit range. I got cheap flights on spirit airlines and don't want to waste money trying to check clubs and worry about bigger car just for clubs. I have a few other clubs I can still hit that week when I send main set down.

I am considering shipping mine down as well. I have never used the service, but like the idea of not traveling with them. It may worth a few extra $$.

Is there is a common place we can update airport/time, to see if we can share rides ...

I have a coupon for a free shipment of clubs using ShipSticks. First person that is going to Club Clash that shoots me a PM gets the code.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I land in Orlando @ 8:45 on Thursday. Leave Orlando @ 8:29 on Sunday.

Bump...last call as ive sent an email to our contact at the resort and will be sending the final extra night and extra golf list tomorrow

And we need 1 more pwrson to have the villa costs split evenly

Last call:

Extra Nights:

Thursday:
Mikedean441
War Eagle
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
Kensisland