What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, its why Cally shoes just aren't happening for me.
We need to make the case out there that big footed people are people too. They need more size 14 shoes and center shafted putters, I'm sure we know better than them what the market wants...

In other news, I wore my biodrives around the house last night, and see what you all mean about being really comfortable shoes.

I like the all white a little more than this pair but im partial to all white. Still, a stunning shoe

I like the all white ones toos. Will have to call in a favor to save yew $$$ on them though

I like the all white ones toos. Will have to call in a favor to save yew $$$ on them though

The premium's are way above my pay grade.

I had been thinking of some new Pumas. Then I saw the 2016 Nike catalog yesterday and there are some black Lunars I can get a great deal on as our head pro us a Nike Staffer.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just got a code for some nice discounts on Fairway Styles....ponder mode engaged!

Nice buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now it just comes down to needs vs wants. Only 2 items can be used on a discount that cannot be beaten.

You sir are an inspiration. Or an enabler. Either or, I love it haha
Needed SOME December shoes and luckily Puma does big ski shoe sizes Hahaha

I thought finding shoes for me (13) was tough. 14 seems impossible when it comes to finding deals

I thought finding shoes for me (13) was tough. 14 seems impossible when it comes to finding deals
Yep, it sucks. Badly.

I picked up some black December shoes from Fairway Styles also. I'm all set now.

Just picked up some Travis Mathew stuff and a J. Lindeberg polo in a feeble attempt to class up my wardrobe a bit. We'll see if it works haha.

Bumping for ddec so he can see how much weve been struggling to all find the same shoes in the right sizes lol

Bumping for ddec so he can see how much weve been struggling to all find the same shoes in the right sizes lol

Solidi bumpity sir.

My Puma's shipped today, woot woot! Ski sizes FTW!

Solidi bumpity sir.

My Puma's shipped today, woot woot! Ski sizes FTW!
Mine should be here too. UPS shipping notifications say theyve been within 5 minutes of my house since saturday morning. Hopefully they dont end up shipping back to pittsburgh and then to my house in typical UPS fashion

you boys and your crazy sizes. Luckily finding my size has been super easy. Just a matter of picking out which shoe.

you boys and your crazy sizes. Luckily finding my size has been super easy. Just a matter of picking out which shoe.

Colin had the spikeless ones you were looking at on this weekend, they look damn good in person, way more grip on the soles than I anticipated.

You do love you some blue though.

I want a puma shoe bag that aint 75 bucks

I want a puma shoe bag that aint 75 bucks

I use a THP bag and it works great and is way less than $75. Its not a shoe bag, but works pretty darn well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back