Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I am sitting nice at the moment. 2 weeks left. In 1st with a 9-3 record. 4 teams at 7-5 for 1 spot. All I need to do is win this weekend and I have my spot in the playoffs.

Sent a couple of trades out there in League 1, hopefully I can make a move to bolster my chances.

Luck/Forsett and Keenan Allen all available for cheap in league 1...

Two things here:

1.) I didn't get an offer
2.) If you do something to improve ddec's team I will ban you.

wow. Someone is on edge. Must be preparing for another L.

wow. Someone is on edge. Must be preparing for another L.

I just know going against you my team will either put up like 60pts, or it will put up 150 but you will put up 150.5. I already told Callaway if you beat me, they might not see you on the bus on Monday.

I just know going against you my team will either put up like 60pts, or it will put up 150 but you will put up 150.5. I already told Callaway if you beat me, they might not see you on the bus on Monday.

I have 2(maybe 3) going for me on MNF. So at least I can get my fitting in.

I kid you not, she is not joking. She literally said that if you beat her you will not be on the bus. I laughed out loud.

I kid you not, she is not joking. She literally said that if you beat her you will not be on the bus. I laughed out loud.

I'm going to have to work on my disguises, because she is going down, again.

hmm, a few offers received in league 1, I like the scramble

Pretty sure I knew this already, but Mike Hunt doesn't mess around.

Looking forward to seeing what shakes out in L1.

Sent out a few offers this morning! Let's make a deal L3

Trade accepted in League 3:

I'm sending Starks, Langford and LaFell. I'm receiving Alshon Jeffery and Danny Amendola.

I take the risk with Amendola not suiting up but I think I can take that risk. Alshon should sure up my WR corps for the rest of the year.

HaHa. Got your latest offer while on the golf course and had to decide on the fly. I was surprised at the addition of Starks and Amendola to he mix, but, given my really having no rbs, that helps that problem. The key for my side will be whether LaFell can step up and that's a big if. I had been hoping for Maclin because I think he would have given me more chance at making up what I'll probably lose with Alshon. Time will tell.

HaHa. Got your latest offer while on the golf course and had to decide on the fly. I was surprised at the addition of Starks and Amendola to he mix, but, given my really having no rbs, that helps that problem. The key for my side will be whether LaFell can step up and that's a big if. I had been hoping for Maclin because I think he would have given me more chance at making up what I'll probably lose with Alshon. Time will tell.

Well here's the deal. If I give you Maclin, he'll go off the rest of the year. If I give you LaFell, he'll go off. I've stuck with Maclin this long, I couldn't give up now!

Starks and Langford bolster your RBs big time so any loss from Alshon to LaFell should easily be made up.

Maybe I'll send a few offers out in L2! Just for fun!!!

Maybe I'll send a few offers out in L2! Just for fun!!!

I'm always listening. Of course, it'll be easier after the recent trade is approved so you can accurately see what's available.

I'm very disheartened about my team. Season started out so promising too. grrr...

Sitting at 4-8, all I can do is be a spoiler in League 1..Of course my team decides to put up 114 pts last week, so hopefully it can continute over the last 2 weeks and finish strong.

The differences in League 2 standings between divisions!

Brees or Carr this week?

Went BRees all year til his bye week and Carr stunk.

Back to Brees last week and he stunk while Carr was awesome

Brees or Carr this week?

If you go with Brees in that league there is a way you can have him in this league as well

If you go with Brees in that league there is a way you can have him in this league as well

hmm, havent seen an official offer yet

Brees or Carr this week?

Neither have great matchups this week.....but Carr versus a KC D that just got torched by the Bills looks better than facing the Panthers D.

Carr all day IMO.

Neither have great matchups this week.....but Carr versus a KC D that just got torched by the Bills looks better than facing the Panthers D.

that was my thought process thus far and ive had Carr in there since Tues, just the usual 2nd guessing

hmm, havent seen an official offer yet

not sure if you are going to get one, yet.
Got an offer for Lafell today. I think he's got some high potential with seemingly every other WR/TE injured for the Pats.

Back