THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Quick announcement for the 1st 18 holes

When your 2nd 9 hole match ends, you are going to be asked to come off the course. This is to make sure everybody has time to finish the 1st 18, get bags swapped on different carts, grab something to eat if they choose and get ready for the next 18 holes.

Failure to do so will have some ramifications that could result in the rest of your team being a bit upset.
The second 18 should be no issue with everybody finishing all 18 holes, and assuming daylight is okay, everybody can play that one out.

More coming on time later.
Makes total sense on all accounts and no one should have issue with it, I'd imagine. Save energy for the second 18 w/ time to refuel if match is closed out early.

Quick announcement for the 1st 18 holes

When your 2nd 9 hole match ends, you are going to be asked to come off the course. This is to make sure everybody has time to finish the 1st 18, get bags swapped on different carts, grab something to eat if they choose and get ready for the next 18 holes.

Failure to do so will have some ramifications that could result in the rest of your team being a bit upset.
The second 18 should be no issue with everybody finishing all 18 holes, and assuming daylight is okay, everybody can play that one out.

More coming on time later.
If it were me in this event, i would thank you for this. Preserving my energy is going to be key

Actions speak louder than words.

And our captain is all about that action. Boss.

Little quiet but that is okay.

Usually one side is quiet in a regional rivalry. For various reasons.

So in the final 9 (alternate shot), 1 guy is walking up to hit the island green on 17 while his partner watches in a close match. No pressure there :bulgy-eyes:

Love it.

Love the format announcement. Can't wait till the teams start getting filled. Exciting. Alright Alright Alright.

So in the final 9 (alternate shot), 1 guy is walking up to hit the island green on 17 while his partner watches in a close match. No pressure there :bulgy-eyes:

Love it.
Oh my, that is going to be pressure packed. Going to need some ice in those veins! Hopefully quite a few matches make it to that point for sheer entertainment value.
Love the format announcement. Can't wait till the teams start getting filled. Exciting. Alright Alright Alright.
Alright McConaughey. Will you be driving up in your Lincoln to the event? Lol

Alright McConaughey. Will you be driving up in your Lincoln to the event? Lol

Hey now.
Despite our differences in looks, success and did I mention looks, I too drive a Lincoln (although would not say Wooderson's Dazed and Confused catch phrase). :D

Are you guys excited? Come March we will have a full team and with that hopefully some good enough weather to get outside!!

I'm loving the formats the afternoon will be pressure packed.

7am tee off is awesome, clearing the course as soon as match 1 is over will save us sometime to get ready for the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now.
Despite our differences in looks, success and did I mention looks, I too drive a Lincoln (although would not say Wooderson's Dazed and Confused catch phrase). :D

The real question is did you drive a lincoln way before they paid you to drive a lincoln?

Hey now.
I'm all for the Ford/Lincoln Family. I was just imagining Frogger in his Lincoln talking to himself.
Are you guys excited? Come March we will have a full team and with that hopefully some good enough weather to get outside!!
Just a bit.

OK.

A lot!

The real question is did you drive a lincoln way before they paid you to drive a lincoln?

Interesting tidbit. He drove a Lincoln before he was hired by Lincoln.

Interesting tidbit. He drove a Lincoln before he was hired by Lincoln.

the real question is does Matthew Mcconaughey drive a lincoln? weird commercials lol i do like the MKS with the ecoboost nice cars.

i like golf. Golf is fun and its even better with THPers. I hope i get the call for this

up to 2 dozen hopefuls for this event, happy for the turnout we are seeing

up to 2 dozen hopefuls for this event, happy for the turnout we are seeing
Tough decisions lie ahead captain

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It is snowing and terrible outside and I am still happy.
#THPRegionalRivalry

I have never actually played alternate shot. I imagine a lot of people haven't, can't wait and a great format to finish with.

I'm all for the Ford/Lincoln Family. I was just imagining Frogger in his Lincoln talking to himself.

Just a bit.

OK.

A lot!

No, I'm screaming like Bobcat Goldthwait as I'm romping the peddle in my Chevrolet SS! Burning rubber all the way to Boulder Creek after I make the team. :arrogant: Glad you got the reference tho.

Awesome. It will be a moment of a lifetime to get to compete in a match play event. Good luck to all. #TeamMichigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back