2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

I've got
Watson
Scott
Henley
Bowditch
Woodland
McIlroy

I will be surprised if anyone has 10 players left for the weekend. Brutal rounds by some favorites.

I've been at work all afternoon, so I haven't been able to watch. I just checked the leaderboard on my break, and was shocked by since of the names on the cut list.

I've got Fowler, Langer, and Day left out of 10? This is my worst pick of the year and Zach my pick for this contest missed the cut lol, man what a tough masters this has been its weird.

Saturday Tee Times & Pairings

10:15 AM: Rory McIlroy and marker

10:25 AM: Jason Day and Joost Luiten

10:35 AM: Jose Maria Olazabal and Darren Clarke

10:45 AM: Miguel Angel Jimenez and Sandy Lyle

10:55 AM: Billy Horschel and Gary Woodland

11:05 AM: Chris Kirk and Martin Kaymer

11:15 AM: Oliver Goss and Francesco Molinari

11:25 AM: Nick Watney and Thongchai Jaidee

11:35 AM: Bill Haas and Thorbjorn Olesen

11:55 AM: Ian Poulter and Rickie Fowler

12:05 PM: Steven Bowditch and Brendon de Jonge

12:15 PM: Hunter Mahan and Justin Rose

12:25 PM: Bernhard Langer and Vijay Singh

12:35 PM: Steve Stricker and Larry Mize

12:45 PM: Mike Weir and KJ Choi

12:55 PM: Henrik Stenson and Stewart Cink

1:05 PM: Lee Westwood and Brandt Snedeker

1:15 PM: Louis Oosthuizen and Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano

1:35 PM: Lucas Glover and Matt Kuchar

1:45 PM: Kevin Stadler and Jamie Donaldson

1:55 PM: Stephen Gallacher and Russell Henley

2:05 PM: Jim Furyk and Kevin Streelman

2:15 PM: Fred Couples and Jimmy Walker

2:25 PM: Adam Scott and Jordan Spieth

2:35 PM: Thomas Bjorn and Jonas Blixt

2:45 PM: Bubba Watson and John Senden

Those are some solid grouping that benefit many of those players. Gonna be interesting to see how Jordan responds in playing with Scott.

Well 7 of my 10 guys missed the cut. Easily my worst round of the year. Sergio bombed big time. So I'm all done. I do have Scott and Couples, so a win would make up for it.

I've got Furyk, Walker and Horschel...this should continue my slide into the triple digits.
In this pool or a different one?

Thank goodness I started Bubba in fantasy, it beats my horrible contest callaway group!

Looks like there is on-line coverage at 11:45 for Amen corner and then featured groups at 12:30

Looks like I'm down to just one horse in this race...

I'm down to Furyk & Woodland with Furyk my only realistic chance to pull this out,

I wonder what bright color shirt Westwood will wear tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like there is on-line coverage at 11:45 for Amen corner and then featured groups at 12:30
That's what I was coming in to post Barry, also for real junkies the live range coverage begins at 11.

Is it bad I'm kinda happy Reed missed the cut? And here's some hope Fred plays well Saturday and Sunday. It
sucks seeing your favorite players get old.

Well My contest is officially over....I had Phil and Patrick Reed

Only have Stenson left. Damn Phil and Harris!

I only have Furyk left, the two rookies I took, English and the self proclaimed top 5 in the world, both missed the cut. I do think both of them have bright futures, but the idiosyncrasies of Agusta was too much for them. Bubba had an impressive day, we'll see if he can keep it up. I had the coverage going on my ipad today at work, but basically only got to see a few shots, as it was crazy busy all day. Now watching it on DVR. interesting year with so many top names missing the cut.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm out, Zach did not make the cut. Pretty surprised but hey that's the masters for you. Full of surprises and excitement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well im out as well only have Stenson left, Every and Bae missed the cut.

Back