2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Couples missed a very makeable birdie

Top 5 is +6, ouch.

I cant fathom with as fast as the greens are how awful putting is going to be on sunday.

For fantasy golf have 7 inside the cut line. If it moves to +5 I'll get two more in. Only have two under par in Couples and Furyk.

I'm just really looking at this other than the leaderboard while I was on the course. My team is not looking good.

Just ridiculous that Fred Couples hit wedge on his approach shot on 18 at Augusta. That guy can still drive it really long.

Man when rory has a bad round it's really bad. Goes from top 10 to maybe missing cut

My fantasy team stinks. Luckily, I have Scotty. But not much else. I had my finger on Senden, but went with Matt Jones instead. Fail.

Would love to see Speith knock in that eagle

Is it just me, or is pace of play really slow? If I were a player, I'd be giving fans $10 and an autograph to go get me an egg salad sandwich.

Is it just me, or is pace of play really slow? If I were a player, I'd be giving fans $10 and an autograph to go get me an egg salad sandwich.

Major + Wind + Fast Undulating Greens = Slow Play

As the day has worn on it has gotten bad oh well slow day at work any way

1 par on back 9 for haas today

For fantasy golf have 7 inside the cut line. If it moves to +5 I'll get two more in. Only have two under par in Couples and Furyk.
I'm toast in fantasy golf this week. My best player is in 14th place and I think only 6 will make the cut.

Sneeds shot WOOOOOOOOOW

Wow. Those greens are sick

Sneds...how did that NOT go in?!

Holy crap Sneds that's hilarious

Wow, what a bunker shot by Spieth.

That was fun to watch and Brandt loved it when he realized what was happening.

That is one hell of a bunker shot by Spieth.

Back